coalfield basketball?

bob367

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time in 18 years wow your really dominating now huh....? A blind squirrel can find a nut every now and then :lol:

Yeah, and only played about six times during that period. Glad to see you bought into the hype of that series, that didn't exist for eighteen years. So I don't think there was 18 years of losses to O.S. In the eighteen year period though Coalfield never went 0-10. ;)

Now let's see what the basketball team can do. Meanwhile you can go play with your barbie dolls.

Yeah, and only played about six times during that period. Glad to see you bought into the hype of that series, that didn't exist for eighteen years. So I don't think there was 18 years of losses to O.S. In the eighteen year period though Coalfield never went 0-10. :huh:

Now let's see what the basketball team can do. Meanwhile you can go play with your barbie dolls.

[/

I dont think we went 0-10 get your shiz straight numbazz if we played TSD we might win a few too :o

Uh, OS did go 1-9 threating 0-10 which is still worse than any record Coalfield has had in nearly 50 years. After all you could not beat a team that played a TSD style schedule. If you are stating that Coalfield played that type schedule, your muffins were on it and they went down. So maybe you couldn't beat TSD. Had you played Sunbright instead of Wartburg it would have been an 0-10 season jr.

Now go get your blankie and take your nap.

Edited by CYJacket

Uh, OS did go 1-9 threating 0-10 which is still worse than any record Coalfield has had in nearly 50 years. After all you could not beat a team that played a TSD style schedule. If you are stating that Coalfield played that type schedule, your muffins were on it and they went down. So maybe you couldn't beat TSD. Had you played Sunbright instead of Wartburg it would have been an 0-10 season jr.

Now go get your blankie and take your nap.

No old man you just got little man syndrome and need to hush those big words coming from that little body OLD MAN

Don't know. We are still playing football. Maybe you could start a thread regarding O.S. Basketball. It started there Saturday morning.

Started saturday huh...?? I'm guessing you saw them in there practicing i think you should get your crap straight before you start running your mouth bout something you dont even no... Good luck in the playoffs... :thumb:

I didn't say they were practicing, just their season *started* and before you get kiddie whinish on me, technically it really started at about 10pm Friday night, just after the buzzer in Wartburg. And if we really want to nail it down it might have started at the end of the Coalfield game. :rolleyes:

If you wanna get technical OS beat coalfield like a drum last year :thumb: