Forrest @ Mt.Pleasant

MPTigerT

Have any of our fans "dogged" any MP player? I don't remember it if we have, but if so I apologise for everyone. We have the upmost rspect for the success of the Tiger team, just know that we won't hand it to you on a silver platter. Our guys are just glad to be here on this level, and appreciate the support their fans have given this year. We are proud of our Rocket team and hope we can go on further in the playoffs. If McEwen had won Friday night we'd have been a 7-3 team OUT of the playoffs.

Anyway, I realize you just want to support your team and it is good that you do. Don't knock our boys for the efforts they've put out this season, either. We deserve to be here, too.

I see MP FANS "doggin" our guys,
just remember they're all high school kids and most of them read this forum. They have enough esteem problems being teenagers without adults putting them down. We just want a good, clean, well officiated game, and may the best team win. Go Rockets!

Huh? :thumb:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just remember they're all high school kids and most of them read this forum. They have enough esteem problems being teenagers without adults putting them down. We just want a good, clean, well officiated game, and may the best team win. Go Rockets!

Huh? :thumb:

Can't you read? I do apologise for thinking all the negative remarks have come from Mt. Pleasant, a lot have come from Collinwood although I don't know why.

Everybody needs to concentrate on their own games, and take them one at a time.

Can't you read?
I do apologise for thinking all the negative remarks have come from Mt. Pleasant, a lot have come from Collinwood although I don't know why.

Actually, proficiently(my minor was English Lit.), Second guessing myself, I went back and re-read all posts on this thread and have not found one post from a mTp fan that was negatively voiced towards a Forrest player, from mTp and Forrest fans I only saw clean fun, after all, I thought that was the gest of the boards. I did take note on one occasion that you informed your own team that they were flat. By the way , it should have been were a Rockette instead of was. I do agree that each team should focus on the game at hand instead of future. If you are so concerned about what your team might read, maybe your coach should suggest they not log on, I know ours has. Never the less, no need to get them in a wad. For the record, mTp has taken more stuff from The Wood' than you could shake a stick at, and we'ved dished it out, it's all in good fun (Right Greenman, sssssss, and Tha King).Good luck, safe drive over. GO TIGERS! :lol:

Edited by whodathoughtit

I do apologise for thinking all the negative remarks have come from Mt. Pleasant, a lot have come from Collinwood although I don't know why.

Actually, proficiently(my minor was English Lit.), Second guessing myself, I went back and re-read all posts on this thread and have not found one post from a mTp fan that was negatively voiced towards a Forrest player, from mTp and Forrest fans I only saw clean fun, after all, I thought that was the gest of the boards. I did take note on one occasion that you informed your own team that they were flat. By the way , it should have been were a Rockette instead of was. I do agree that each team should focus on the game at hand instead of future. If you are so concerned about what your team might read, maybe your coach should suggest they not log on, I know ours has. Never the less, no need to get them in a wad. For the record, mTp has taken more stuff from The Wood' than you could shake a stick at, and we'ved dished it out, it's all in good fun (Right Greenman, sssssss, and Tha King).Good luck, safe drive over. GO TIGERS! ;)

Pardon me. I guess we business majors don't worry much about the literacy thing. I too went back and re-read the posts, and in my opinion (that's what this forum is about) saying we don't have a snowballs chance (my interpretation) is being very negative and disrespectful to our team. Every team has a shot on any given Friday night, whether you be Jo Byrns, Mt. Pleasant, Forrest or even Red Boiling Springs. Good luck to you, too, and we'll be there Friday night. Go Rockets!! :thumb:

Pardon me. I guess we business majors don't worry much about the literacy thing. I too went back and re-read the posts, and in my opinion (that's what this forum is about) saying we don't have a snowballs chance (my interpretation) is being very negative and disrespectful to our team. Every team has a shot on any given Friday night, whether you be Jo Byrns, Mt. Pleasant, Forrest or even Red Boiling Springs. Good luck to you, too, and we'll be there Friday night. Go Rockets!! ;)

:thumb: Bet you can't guess what my major was? You don't care and nor do I. If you are going to attack my intelligence, be prepaired to have it slung back. You are right, this forum is about opinions, have at it, I enjoy every minute of it. You'll be fine when it's over. Again, luck to yall, safe drive over. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

For the record, mTp has taken more stuff from The Wood' than you could shake a stick at, and we'ved dished it out, it's all in good fun (Right Greenman, sssssss, and Tha King).

Oh heck yeah............I love nothing more than stirring everyone up. I really hope no players get on here an take anything I say personally. I just really enjoy being sarcastic and occasionally trying to be funny. Just about all of my posts are directed to whoever calls me or my team (Trojans) out.

If I really offend anyone just let me know. PM me unless youre too cheap to pay $12.00 for an entire years worth of ALL ACCESS COACHT. :thumb:

Have any of our fans "dogged" any MP player? I don't remember it if we have, but if so I apologise for everyone. We have the upmost rspect for the success of the Tiger team, just know that we won't hand it to you on a silver platter. Our guys are just glad to be here on this level, and appreciate the support their fans have given this year. We are proud of our Rocket team and hope we can go on further in the playoffs. If McEwen had won Friday night we'd have been a 7-3 team OUT of the playoffs.

Anyway, I realize you just want to support your team and it is good that you do. Don't knock our boys for the efforts they've put out this season, either. We deserve to be here, too. I see MP FANS "doggin" our guys, just remember they're all high school kids and most of them read this forum. They have enough esteem problems being teenagers without adults putting them down. We just want a good, clean, well officiated game, and may the best team win. Go Rockets!

Please delete my quote in this post, go back to the post earlier and you'll see a changed mind. It was never intended as what some understood it to mean. And if you do, Thanks again <_<

Oh heck yeah............I love nothing more than stirring everyone up. I really hope no players get on here an take anything I say personally. I just really enjoy being sarcastic and occasionally trying to be funny. Just about all of my posts are directed to whoever calls me or my team (Trojans) out.

If I really offend anyone just let me know. PM me unless youre too cheap to pay $12.00 for an entire years worth of ALL ACCESS COACHT. <_<

Same here GREENMAN. No offense taken :lol:

Just wish others had your ability to take and give. It would be a lot more fun :lol: