Collinwood V.S White House Heritage

Tha_King

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heritage.......Congrats on a great, history-making season. We'll miss you seniors. You've got some bragging rights that no other Heritage team will ever have. You were the team that started the playoff tradition. Great job to the players and the coaches.

I can't believe I'm saying it, but Go Red Devils

Collinwood, you are in for the spanking of a lifetime.

Edited by bluemistt

Heritage.......Congrats on a great, history-making season. We'll miss you seniors. You've got some bragging rights that no other Heritage team will ever have. You were the team that started the playoff tradition. Great job to the players and the coaches.

I can't believe I'm saying it, but Go Red Devils

Collinwood, you are in for the spanking of a lifetime.

congrats on getting your spanking last friday.....now take your bottle and go nite nite whiney puss

Edited by ssssssss

congrats on getting your spanking last friday.....now take your bottle and go nite nite whiney puss

28-21 on a touchdown in the last 30 seconds is a spanking???

I'm not mocking you guys: I'm warning you.

Jo Byrns is that good.

A field goal in the last minute might have won it for us.

Your field goal willl have to be worth at least 21 points for you to have a shot.

Good luck to you though. Stranger things have happened. I really can't think of any that strange, but I'm sure they've happened.

Whiney-puss? nice

everyone will see the tears from the real whiney puss friday when collinwood leaves the field. jb's by alot. They will shut down the overrated collinwood.

Over-rated????????? We havent been in the top ten all-season. No-one has given Collinwood a chance. How are we over-rated? Maybe youre thinking of Cascade. They were ranked in the top ten all season and picked by many to go all the way, and were beaten at home by 3rd seed WC. Most people didnt even pick Collinwood to go to the playoffs. ;)

If JB beats Collinwood, you wont see alot of crying, maybe the seniors. The Trojans have nothing to lose and everything to gain. :D

Thanks for the support. :thumb:

COLLINWOOD IS OVERRATED?????????????????? Dude, Jo byrns is rated no 1 in the STATE last I heard.......collinwood didn't even GET A SINGLE VOTE on the last poll i saw.............On the other hand i can understand why Jo byrns is so higly rated...they did beat that awesome powerhouse Cascade who couldnt even stay on the field with our third seed....man you got to be kidding me.....either somebody is getting real scared or they must not know a darn thing about the single a rankings.....wow!!!

COLLINWOOD IS OVERRATED?????????????????? Dude, Jo byrns is rated no 1 in the STATE last I heard.......collinwood didn't even GET A SINGLE VOTE on the last poll i saw.............On the other hand i can understand why Jo byrns is so higly rated...they did beat that awesome powerhouse Cascade who couldnt even stay on the field with our third seed....man you got to be kidding me.....either somebody is getting real scared or they must not know a darn thing about the single a rankings.....wow!!!

you heard right and rightfully so. for the record titanbuck is from white house.

those people from whitehouse need to get over the fact they played their hearts out and it just wasnt enough.........i didnt like the vols losing to lsu but i felt like they gave a winning effort and you cant ask for more than that......sometimes you lose no matter how well you played, it happens to everybody sooner or later.......there is no free lunch or guaranteed wins

even muhammed ali got his behind kicked a time or two

the whitehouse team earned our respect as a football team and you will have to settle for that at least until next year...thats football....all rubbing in and rubbing out is fun but thats all it is

Edited by ssssssss