Collinwood V.S White House Heritage

Tha_King

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm not going to make any predictions on this game because I know nothing about Collinwood. All I have to say is good luck to both teams, but Patriots, go out there and show "the wood" what you've got. Even if you lose, I know you'll lose with class. I know that from what's been said on here, Collinwood players don't post on here, but if the players' mentality is the same as that of the fans (who are overlooking us) it may be easier to beat them than you think. Good luck guys!! Represent region 5-1A and White House (as a town) well.

Well, I'm not going to make any predictions on this game because I know nothing about Collinwood. All I have to say is good luck to both teams, but Patriots, go out there and show "the wood" what you've got. Even if you lose, I know you'll lose with class. I know that from what's been said on here, Collinwood players don't post on here, but if the players' mentality is the same as that of the fans (who are overlooking us) it may be easier to beat them than you think. Good luck guys!! Represent region 5-1A and White House (as a town) well.

:thumb::thumb: You tell em :thumb: Come on WHH get out their and show the mean ol wood :thumb: Hey yall can lose with or without class but the wood still gonna whoop that ____! :lol:

Edited by Tha_King

the key to stopping this trojan offense is penetration off the corner. if the outside backers can get penetration and turn the buck inside, their offense can be stopped. their backs are going in every direction but the guards will take you to the play every time. also, the qb can complete some passes if their rushing attack is at its best and holds the pressure off of him. if you get to his face though, i don't think he can throw very well. with all that being said, i don't think white house will be athletic enough to stop cwood. jo burns will be a different story though. wc thaught they would be able to run against them last year with a better running back in hammack and it didn't happen. without a good passing attack, jo burns is unbeatable.

i say cwood and mp will both be put out by jo burns in the playoffs. cwood in the second round and mp in the third. they are definately the best teams in region 6 this year but this region is as week as it has ever been. this collinwood team is prolly a little bit better than the team from 2 yrs ago but other than that team, this is the worst team in about 10 years. mp is also much weaker than in the last several years. never before has one player been able to win this region like marco did this year.

on another note, coach statom has become a pretty dang good strategist on the offensive side of the ball and given the chance, he can embarass you. he was a step ahead of the cats all night last week. the collinwood fans were also much better than the wayne co fans. the trojan fans had on their green and white and the wayne co fans had on their orange and white. unfortunately the cats are black and gold. this trojan team and town loves their football. they support it 100%. this is what small town football is all about. wc and any other school for that matter could learn a little of how to support your team. the trojans will give 100% every night so i'm not counting them out of any game from here on out.

the key to stopping this trojan offense is penetration off the corner. if the outside backers can get penetration and turn the buck inside, their offense can be stopped. their backs are going in every direction but the guards will take you to the play every time. also, the qb can complete some passes if their rushing attack is at its best and holds the pressure off of him. if you get to his face though, i don't think he can throw very well. with all that being said, i don't think white house will be athletic enough to stop cwood. jo burns will be a different story though. wc thaught they would be able to run against them last year with a better running back in hammack and it didn't happen. without a good passing attack, jo burns is unbeatable.

i say cwood and mp will both be put out by jo burns in the playoffs. cwood in the second round and mp in the third. they are definately the best teams in region 6 this year but this region is as week as it has ever been. this collinwood team is prolly a little bit better than the team from 2 yrs ago but other than that team, this is the worst team in about 10 years. mp is also much weaker than in the last several years. never before has one player been able to win this region like marco did this year.

on another note, coach statom has become a pretty dang good strategist on the offensive side of the ball and given the chance, he can embarass you. he was a step ahead of the cats all night last week. the collinwood fans were also much better than the wayne co fans. the trojan fans had on their green and white and the wayne co fans had on their orange and white. unfortunately the cats are black and gold. this trojan team and town loves their football. they support it 100%. this is what small town football is all about. wc and any other school for that matter could learn a little of how to support your team. the trojans will give 100% every night so i'm not counting them out of any game from here on out.

dude yer straight up nuts....this years collinwood team is money, dope, rowdy........strategy didnt have nothing to do with waynesboro getting blown out...it was all about we out hit you from play one up until we had mercy and took the varsity out of the game........if you think jo byrns will embarrass collinwood you are needing to get yer medication refilled QUICK .......We win cause we got hitters and playmakers all up and down the team............and we got something called PRIDE.....it comes from something called TRADITION you get that by battling the great teams in years past from CPA, MOORE COUNTY, MT PLEASANT, EZEL HARDING, DONELSON CHRISTIAN, BRUCETON, JO BYRNS,LORETTO......etc. etc etc...........and win or lose they all new they had played in a ball game when the trojams came calling with swords unsheathed and ready to battle till the final click on the clock................nobody knows why, its all about the clan at war, win, lose or draw.........all the coaches do is make sure nobody forgets the only thing that matters..........the courage and heart of each warrior inside the green armor

Edited by ssssssss

dude yer straight up nuts....this years collinwood team is money, dope, rowdy........strategy didnt have nothing to do with waynesboro getting blown out...it was all about we out hit you from play one up until we had mercy and took the varsity out of the game........if you think jo byrns will embarrass collinwood you are needing to get yer medication refilled QUICK .......We win cause we got hitters and playmakers all up and down the team............and we got something called PRIDE.....it comes from something called TRADITION you get that by battling the great teams in years past from CPA, MOORE COUNTY, MT PLEASANT, EZEL HARDING, DONELSON CHRISTIAN, BRUCETON, JO BYRNS,LORETTO......etc. etc etc...........and win or lose they all new they had played in a ball game when the trojams came calling with swords unsheathed and ready to battle till the final click on the clock................nobody knows why, its all about the clan at war, win, lose or draw.........all the coaches do is make sure nobody forgets the only thing that matters..........the strength of the warrior inside the green armor

Preach it to him Brother!!