Collinwood V.S White House Heritage

Tha_King

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great effort Heritage, one of our coaches on the team told us yall won 28-21, so was telling the guys not over look Heritage because they are playing good ball, then i found out yall lost 28-21 and i felt stupid lol. U guys obviously earned some respect, and i dont know where they are getting that we thought we were the almighty region, if i remember correct most region 5 fans predicted a 2-2 split. U guys almost pulled off the upset though, great job!

Great effort Heritage, one of our coaches on the team told us yall won 28-21, so was telling the guys not over look Heritage because they are playing good ball, then i found out yall lost 28-21 and i felt stupid lol. U guys obviously earned some respect, and i dont know where they are getting that we thought we were the almighty region, if i remember correct most region 5 fans predicted a 2-2 split. U guys almost pulled off the upset though, great job!

don't feel to stupid tuck i heard it on the zone and called my boss who lives in wh. told him rematch make plans to go :thumb: got to call him back in the a.m. :huh:

whh loses by alot

you are an idiot. I'll say it again, I'm so glad we have such great fan support in this town by clowns like you. Grow up, this town has two high schools now and they both had good football seasons. congrats to c'wood on the win. that was one heck of a ballgame by both teams. congrats to the blue devils, I understand you guys had a nailbiter as well. good luck to both teams next week. and congrats timbdp on being the biggest loser in white house.

They did say on "The Zone" first that WHH had won and we were excited. Oh well. Congrats on a good season to a talented WHH team.

good job this year patriots we have nothing to be ashamed of.we had a great year and now we kno what the playoffs are like.good job this year and to all you seniors way to be leaders this year and to get us to where yall got us to and also thanks to the coaches for all there hard work they have done to get us here and thanks to all the rest of the players and fans!!lets get ready for next year.

Great season Heritage, u guys made history this year, and made ur community proud. Dont listen to timbdp, he is just jealous cuz Heritage stole some of WH talent. U guys did a great thing this year, and u seniors will always be able to look back and say u were the first team to EVER make the playoffs for ur school.

what talent did they steal from the real blue?