Knoxville Halls

fairplay2121

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a difference in being a softie and being stupid. He would be stupid not to let Coop back no matter what he did.

I agree, all High School coaches should have one set of rules for the studs and another set for the rest of the players. That is a sure fire way to build team unity and get the team ready to be a winner.

I agree, all High School coaches should have one set of rules for the studs and another set for the rest of the players. That is a sure fire way to build team unity and get the team ready to be a winner.
Amen! If the kid broke a rule or was just having a general bad attitude. Turn him loose. Young people need to understand they are not indespensible.

There is a difference in being a softie and being stupid. He would be stupid not to let Coop back no matter what he did.

Coop is done. Julian isn't a softie believe me.

Tyler Turner or Paul McConkey should now be ready to step up.

Edited by ZCAR

I don't understand the problem. What coach wouldn't let a kid back on that quit and saw the error of his ways? If a kid quits, came back and appologized and had a sincere new attitude, what coach still say "NO!" I can't name one kid that Coach Julian has ever kicked off his teams, so if cooper is gone it is by his own choice. Sometimes kids are very selfish and don't understand that their actions effect the whole team.

I don't understand the problem. What coach wouldn't let a kid back on that quit and saw the error of his ways? If a kid quits, came back and appologized and had a sincere new attitude, what coach still say "NO!" I can't name one kid that Coach Julian has ever kicked off his teams, so if cooper is gone it is by his own choice. Sometimes kids are very selfish and don't understand that their actions effect the whole team.

I doubt Coop would come back with a sincere attitude and say sorry. He'll probably just focus on basketball and baseball now.