Trinity @ Bruceton

gatorfan4life

Thanks for clearing that up Mr. Bigster, I was wondering why I (well actually nobody I knew) had heard of this scrimmage TCA fans had spoken about ! I really hope Bruceton and Lake County do well this Friday night! Thanks for your support and I am glad to see your frown is gone! The Falcons will play hard for the supportive fans.

TIGER PRIDE

That frown aint gone it's just covered up by a stern look of concentration. Heck after Lake County beats Fayette Academy you won't be able to speak to him without taking a number :thumb:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butchie, Bruceton has not been the same team since they left your house in McKenzie! Gilmer sparked a fire and the team is not letting the fire go out!

:huh: Well we uh, hmm, maybe umm, coulda huhh, I guess we would like to take some credit for that but ya'll may have fire in your eyes for us. Now Coach Gilmer should really be commended for his efforts this year and heck ever since he's been there. I mean a real class act now. And ever since H.I.S. left town ya'll have had to have some respect from somewhere. And all fun aside it's amazing what your kids and community has had to go through, and maintain your dignity and sportsmanship, and the list goes on and on. Hey Here in Mckenzie we pulling for ya. Well until we meet again so's to speak. But if ya beat us heck we will be fans of your again. GO BRUCETON!!!!! :thumb:

:huh: Well we uh, hmm, maybe umm, coulda huhh, I guess we would like to take some credit for that but ya'll may have fire in your eyes for us. Now Coach Gilmer should really be commended for his efforts this year and heck ever since he's been there. I mean a real class act now. And ever since H.I.S. left town ya'll have had to have some respect from somewhere. And all fun aside it's amazing what your kids and community has had to go through, and maintain your dignity and sportsmanship, and the list goes on and on. Hey Here in Mckenzie we pulling for ya. Well until we meet again so's to speak. But if ya beat us heck we will be fans of your again. GO BRUCETON!!!!! :thumb:

Great post Butchie and great display of sportmanship! Bruceton is cheering for you guys also.....until we meet again! High School football needs more fans like you!

Great post Butchie and great display of sportmanship! Bruceton is cheering for you guys also.....until we meet again! High School football needs more fans like you!

Well if people would think before they reacted, and treated people like they would want to be treated, and take care of thier affairs and not concern them selves with others, and just try to live life with as little drama as possible. man we would all be better people. Enjoyed chatting with you, and will again, GOOD LUCK TO BRUCETON and plz no injuries. And thanks for the compliment, i wish my wife felt the same of me!!!! :rolleyes:

Yes they did. But they are playing like a true team and fired up!

Blah, blah, blah, aint it nice when people come in here and pour water on your fire. It aint enough to be in the playoffs they gotta poke and prod at ya.

Here's how I would answer that, Yes they beat us! soundly! we aint worth nuttin, tell your players don't even practice this week because Mcewen beat em. Easy win over in Bruceton. CMON get it.

But see people like me and you know that you are good because they coming to u this week aint they. And Mcewen is at the house huh? Go figure? :rolleyes:

bruceton has been through some tough stuff this season i think they can overcome anything and i think they will overcome this game and win! 20-14 bruceton

Tomorrow nite will tell if 7a matches well with 8a. It will be a different world saturday morning for alot of folks. :rolleyes:

16 of us will be gone. And it aint gonna be who? :thumb:

Edited by Butchie