Clarksville@Maplewood

Golfendude

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me..be...goods..at....english...so..that..why i correcti.n ...u..on...yur..speallling...

good youre back ... i was starting to miss you ;) ..umm change the color in your sig ..man i hate to have a dumb poser. you making yourself look bad ..and say maplewood rolls!!!

Edited by boski

good youre back ... i was starting to miss you ;) ..umm change the color in your sig ..man i hate have a dumb poser. you making yourself look bad ..and say maplewood rolls!!!

hmmm..let's think about this. Boski doesn't want a dumb poser- if he is posing as you the dumber the more accurate it seems to me! Good job poser!!

Very clever.. did you think of that yourself? I'll bet you took a creative writing course at maplewood!

no my poser friend, i opted out of that class and took up advanced super computing, that class was a breeze.

but what does that have to do with football? ..what does that have to do with Maplewood beating Clarksville?

Edited by boski

no my poser friend, i opted out of that class and took up advanced super computing, that class was a breeze.

but what does that have to do with football? ..what does that have to do with Maplewood beating Clarksville?

I would venture to say that it has as much to do with the game as the garbage you post. Besides this is a message board and it is for messages.

Edited by eddie haskell

I would venture to say that it has as much to do with the game as the garbage you post. Besides this is a message board and it is for messages.

hey one mans garbage is a poser bums treasure ..and looking at the way you follow me around these message boards you should be sitting on a fortune, i wish i could lead you to greatness but i cant, your brain is to small to teach you everything you need to know.. im giving you a full refund ..and i hope your school does better next year ... <_<

Edited by boski