Clarksville@Maplewood

Golfendude

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats again to Springfield on the win.. GOOD GAME IT WAS AND MUDDY, My son looked like mud man. :)

I really don't no much about Maplewood. Hope we can get though them into the next round.. Chime in if you like. Good Luck to all the playoff teams.

Maplewood's offense can score either with a quick strike or by marching it down the field. The defense is stout, but can be caught out of position. As a results, many of the scores against them are 20 yards or more. The coaching seems to be competent enough as their defense tends to be able to stop opposing teams offenses as the games progresses.

The Panthers weakest llink are their special teams. Poor kick-off and punt coverage has lead to long returns or touchdowns for the other teams. Also, extra point success is probably below 20%.

Still, I'll pick the Panthers by two touchdowns over Clarksville. :)

Maplewood is very weak on special teams and that will be their downfall down the road, but not this Friday.........Alot of talent on both sides of the ball.

member from the defensive side of the ball said "we have been working to hard to lose to clarksville and for now on we are going to step your game up."I beleave that we will step it up we are the best . :thumb::lol:

Edited by thahood

CHS will have to play their best game all season, and contain Holt between the tackles.

clarksville best game probably wont beat springfield middle

CHS will have to play their best game all season, and contain Holt between the tackles.

clarksville best game probably wont beat springfield middle