Stewart County

SCFAN2005

Well HHS#1 I have no clue what you are talkin about. The Rebels were picked dead last behind everyone in the district in preseason last year. They beat Sycamore who was the regular season champ and was 3rd regular season and 4th in district tourny. Personally I think the Rebels may noty be as good and then again they could be the best. You dont know what you ARE TALKIN ABOUT.

yeah, ur kinda confusin me too..i dont think that's all tru..rebs were/are a good Team. They werent degraded last pre-season by everyone either..HHS Does know what he's tlkn bout tho. Overall, Best of Luck to SCHS this season...they gonna need it in this District! Harpeth will be all over the place, as well as I expect Sycamore to be. Dont rele wanna, but gotta give a lil props to CC too.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The leaf-chronicle had them last place so yes I am right. Dzone I have no clue who you are but frshmen talk? I guarantee I know more than you I didn't say yall picked them last did I? Get common sense I am not stupid. Until you get out there and play HHs#1fan then you can say something.

Edited by schsrebelman2010

The leaf-chronicle had them last place so yes I am right. Dzone I have no clue who you are but frshmen talk? I guarantee I know more than you I didn't say yall picked them last did I? Get common sense I am not stupid. Until you get out there and play HHs#1fan then you can say something.

You may have just said the wrong thing HHSnumber1fan did play basketball for the team when he was a freshman just to let you know and he is probably a whole lot bigger than you so watch who you are talking about. Most people from Stewart Co. on here are allies of ours on here i would really hate for a freshman (class of 2010 which is in your name thats why people think your a freshman) to ruin that

what's wrong wit this guy..and dzone had a point rebelman. ur a freshman that talks like a freshman. yeah so you know sports, okay big deal. get it all straight when you speak. besides, leaf-chronicle isnt everyone. c'mon big boy, wise up if you're gonna try and represent SCHS.

I was just trying to state the facts earlier and sure they couldve been picked high. I know Catfish had them high and some others also and yes I am a freshmen and I dont care about age. M2mvp and Dzone I donbt know who yall are but I do represent my team I was just stating facts. HHS#1 sorryt for the mistake I thought you were in 11th -12th grade the way you talk. You seem like you are still at Hapeth just because what you say. Good luck guys. I am not trying to get anything stirred up.

Oh and by the way I do pull for Sycamore and Harpeth out of district and a lot of the time. I only pull against you when the situation has something to do with SCHS so yea but Dzone and M2mvp why are yall talking about freshmen talk. I know what grade i am in and that dont mean I am stupid or something. I do have some knowledge and just become of me being a freshmen dont mean I dont know the game.

I was just trying to state the facts earlier and sure they couldve been picked high. I know Catfish had them high and some others also and yes I am a freshmen and I dont care about age. M2mvp and Dzone I donbt know who yall are but I do represent my team I was just stating facts. HHS#1 sorryt for the mistake I thought you were in 11th -12th grade the way you talk. You seem like you are still at Hapeth just because what you say. Good luck guys. I am not trying to get anything stirred up.

I am a senior for Harpeth and have watched all these teams form over the last 4 years seeing how I did play my freshman year. And I too had Stewart to be a dark horse team last year, and they dissapointed me when I watched them play Harpeth. We shut down Jake West and blew you all out of the water last year, I dont know what you all have done over the summer to make you all better, but you need to get somebody besides Jake West to score all your points in order for you all to win.

I am a senior for Harpeth and have watched all these teams form over the last 4 years seeing how I did play my freshman year. And I too had Stewart to be a dark horse team last year, and they dissapointed me when I watched them play Harpeth. We shut down Jake West and blew you all out of the water last year, I dont know what you all have done over the summer to make you all better, but you need to get somebody besides Jake West to score all your points in order for you all to win.

Well that is the truth. The rebs got some talent, but pretty much West does the scoring. Yeah Lancaster gets in there some, but sometimes (more like most times) the team seemed liked they relied too much on Jake. I would look to see a much better club if more of the players did their part.

Murray State..Racer country..good OVC program as far as I could tell.

The Rebels could make some noise if they Utilized their players. Seniority on this team could really help them. 3pt shot, post players, covering the paint..Bramlett has a good team, but unless others can step it up a notch this team won't go as far as it could.