Huntland @ Jo Byrns

Shep

I don't know what's up with the other one so....

I just hope JB takes this #1 ranking and puts in perspective. A #4 team like Huntland has everything to play for now - This is their championship game!!! Ya'll have got to play like someone is trying to take something that belongs to you, 'cause they will be! :huh:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what's up with the other one so....

I just hope JB takes this #1 ranking and puts in perspective. A #4 team like Huntland has everything to play for now - This is their championship game!!! Ya'll have got to play like someone is trying to take something that belongs to you, 'cause they will be! :lol:

yep you got that right Shep

:lol:

Why was the last topic closed?

that has been a mystery ever since it was closed. it would seem that and administrator closed it on a whim. maybe this is how it went. "did he just talk about money. he just used the "m" word on the coacht website. only us administators are allowed to use that word on here. well, i'll show them. oh, yes i will." i guess they thought that us country folk thought that money is something bad because the usual stereotype is that we don't have any. it would be nice if one of them did explain why it was closed though.

JB this and JB that, thats all you hear bout on here. Well let me tell yall guys sumthing, this huntland team is 4-real. Yeah, they lost a few big deal? This is the playoffs and regular seasons dont matter anymore. Huntland has all their players back and now there ready to dethrone JB. In case you didnt kno, the games they did lose they were missing sum of their key players. Let me explain. Three of the offensive linemen missed two or more games cause of daycare and field trips, the safety missed one cause of misbehavior in recess which resulted in suspension, The MLB was in jail the last half of season (he's been bailed out to play this week), The running back has missed cause of 4-H camp, and finally the QB was out cause he suffered mild burns while cooking muffins 3 weeks ago. All these guys are back this week. Well except for today when practice was cancelled so the players could go trick-or-treating. They are solid.... As far as their coaching staff, best in state. Selected Pee-wee coach of the year in 2003. Theyhave the ground and pound down pat. They practice this all the time, this consist of one of the coaches laying on the ground and the other on top pounding. Their good, there is no doubt bout that, JB be ready. HHS 54

JB -14

JB this and JB that, thats all you hear bout on here. Well let me tell yall guys sumthing, this huntland team is 4-real. Yeah, they lost a few big deal? This is the playoffs and regular seasons dont matter anymore. Huntland has all their players back and now there ready to dethrone JB. In case you didnt kno, the games they did lose they were missing sum of their key players. Let me explain. Three of the offensive linemen missed two or more games cause of daycare and field trips, the safety missed one cause of misbehavior in recess which resulted in suspension, The MLB was in jail the last half of season (he's been bailed out to play this week), The running back has missed cause of 4-H camp, and finally the QB was out cause he suffered mild burns while cooking muffins 3 weeks ago. All these guys are back this week. Well except for today when practice was cancelled so the players could go trick-or-treating. They are solid.... As far as their coaching staff, best in state. Selected Pee-wee coach of the year in 2003. Theyhave the ground and pound down pat. They practice this all the time, this consist of one of the coaches laying on the ground and the other on top pounding. Their good, there is no doubt bout that, JB be ready. HHS 54

JB -14

Are you kiddin me you cancelled practice to trick or treat. They have no shot. Let me guess they dressed up as Ninja Turtles.