Dragon Football

don222

It really is not worthy of repeating. Just ignorance on chsdragons part. Back to the main concern, any good news from the Dragons Den about any new additions to the coaching staff, etc.....? I guess no news is good news or so they say...

It has been awfully quiet around the program. All most too quiet. Makes me wonder what's going on.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I don't feel that I have made any excuses. There are some obvious reasons for some of the losses. 8 losses is an improvement of 9 or 10 losses. With the losses yes the kids were disappointed but they were at least competitive with alot of the teams this season. Last season that was not the case. The players are already working towards next season I don't think that is a team that doesn't care. Winning is great and that is the goal but there are times that you have to look a little past the W/L's to see the strides that are being made especially in a program that had hit rock bottom. The kids this year really formed the FIRST TEAM Clinton has had in a long time. May you and your kids care about the wrong things.....

Im back

When was I ELIMINATED! CoachT knows the truth and the truth set me free!!!!!!!

Shouldnt all of these girls br posting somewhere else like volleyball

I hope CoachT doesnot get any problems from your ignorance and racists comments and I also hope that the people of Clinton are not put into the same class as you. There is no truth to the ignorance you displayed in your previous comments. You really aren't worthy of the reply however I do feel the need to apologize to those you have and will offend with your ignorance and to express my disappointment in CoachT for allowing someone to post such damaging posts. But that I guess is what makes this country great we allow even those with nothing to say to speak.

• 3 weeks later...

Alot of the players on Clinton's team last year didn't care, Speaking w/ some of the seniors, They stated that some of the underclassmen, including the starters didn't care win or lose. They gave up to easy. I think it was mostly the junior class they had referred to but , some were in the sophomore, and senior class as well, w/ they were tired of getting hit, and blah blah.. To say you care about the teams success, you need to be able to fight the battle stink it up on the field. and Off, with having good grades so you will be able to compete. So to say they all cared is molarchy. It's false, they don't know how to be serious, they don't know how to care. Once the coaching staff can get that into there players. Then.. maybe then the mighty Dragons will have success.

Alot of the players on Clinton's team last year didn't care, Speaking w/ some of the seniors, They stated that some of the underclassmen, including the starters didn't care win or lose. They gave up to easy. I think it was mostly the junior class they had referred to but , some were in the sophomore, and senior class as well, w/ they were tired of getting hit, and blah blah.. To say you care about the teams success, you need to be able to fight the battle stink it up on the field. and Off, with having good grades so you will be able to compete. So to say they all cared is molarchy. It's false, they don't know how to be serious, they don't know how to care. Once the coaching staff can get that into there players. Then.. maybe then the mighty Dragons will have success.

Sounds to me like a lot of people you talked to want to place the blame on everyone else instead of just accepting the fact that the program is still in the rebuilding and there are alot of things that still need to improve. You have to have a little care in you to go back week after week, day after day and bust your A@@. The "underclassmen" (junior class down) will continue to build this program. The process started this past season and will continue. Unless you speak to every player on the team you cannot make fair judgements based on a couple of cry baby complaints. Oh and some of the biggest play makers this past season were underclassmen.

If what fishsticks says is true NOGARD you are right that is nothing but pointing fingers and making excuses. And that is what worries me the most about my beloved Dragons. This is a habit that has been instilled in this program long ago that has to be broken. I will be the first to say i don't know how to stop all the negativity but I do know that discipline inside the team will be a step in the right direction.

If what fishsticks says is true NOGARD you are right that is nothing but pointing fingers and making excuses. And that is what worries me the most about my beloved Dragons. This is a habit that has been instilled in this program long ago that has to be broken. I will be the first to say i don't know how to stop all the negativity but I do know that discipline inside the team will be a step in the right direction.

The guys I have heard appear to be very positive about the way things are going right now. The discipline is there and building. There needs to be some leadership from the upper classmen (leadership not dictatorship). I am remaining positive and am expecting some good things from the returning Dragons as well as the under classmen.

The guys I have heard appear to be very positive about the way things are going right now. The discipline is there and building. There needs to be some leadership from the upper classmen (leadership not dictatorship). I am remaining positive and am expecting some good things from the returning Dragons as well as the under classmen.

I hope that things do get better.

Have you heard anything else about possible additions or changes to the coaching staff?

I hope that things do get better.

Have you heard anything else about possible additions or changes to the coaching staff?

I haven't heard anything more on coaches. I do know that the kids are working hard to prepare for next year. I think some of the underclass are really pushing to gain position and I have heard that some of them are really shinning in workouts. The team relationships seem to be building as well, add coaches will only be a bonus to the kids are building.