Mitchell @ Dyersburg

treefitty74

Now that I said OC is going for Dyersburg, I can comment on your bogus calls....

The spot on the Cherry TD pass really didn't matter. He scored two plays later, and if Taylor somehow fumbled and Mitchell got the ball back, then, that would have mattered.

I can't really say anything on the late hit because I don't remember them, so I don't want to talk about what I don't know.

On the holding calls, Holding could be called on every play, and they could have been called on Dyersburg too, so you shouldn't cry about them.

But let me ask you something since I'm pretty sure you can tell me.....Are all of them reasons why D-burg couldn't score when on the 1 inch line? I don't think so.

Once again, I am extremely excited that Dyersburg won because that goes to show how tough 7-3A is. Congrats on the big win, but really I think you should not even worry about the "bogus" calls, and be happy you are in the 2nd Round...Also, good luck against Haywood, and possibly a rematch from the Dyersburg and Crockett game earlier in the year....

well first off id like to say i have been a folower of your post's for quit a while and 90% of the time you are very respectfull and wise but the other 10% your cocky and this time your rong cherry was marked down on the one and they jumped off sides it put the ball on the 1 inch line and rashad was in both times and they never sigled

(The spot on the Cherry TD pass really didn't matter. He scored two plays later, and if Taylor somehow fumbled and Mitchell got the ball back, then, that would have mattered) so yes it did matter and that was a momentum change.

mitchell didnt stop dyersburg the TSSAA officials did and i believe that is why they said the head official in the stands for this game wanted a tape of the game to review,,, atleast that is what i was told, i hope the trojans continue to roll i wont be able to see them this week so keep me posted on what went on

do the trojans have home field as long as they win? thats what the bracket shows!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well first off id like to say i have been a folower of your post's for quit a while and 90% of the time you are very respectfull and wise but the other 10% your cocky and this time your rong cherry was marked down on the one and they jumped off sides it put the ball on the 1 inch line and rashad was in both times and they never sigled

(The spot on the Cherry TD pass really didn't matter. He scored two plays later, and if Taylor somehow fumbled and Mitchell got the ball back, then, that would have mattered) so yes it did matter and that was a momentum change.

mitchell didnt stop dyersburg the TSSAA officials did and i believe that is why they said the head official in the stands for this game wanted a tape of the game to review,,, atleast that is what i was told, i hope the trojans continue to roll i wont be able to see them this week so keep me posted on what went on

do the trojans have home field as long as they win? thats what the bracket shows!

There was one thing that we all need to do....We're all 7-3A fans, so we should all be on each other's side in the playoffs unless we're playing each other...We need to forget all about last week, and go on to the next week....

If Dyersburg wins and Crockett County wins Crockett host because they are in the same region, and since they are the highest seed host. But if Covington beats Crockett and Dyersburg wins, Dyersburg host....

Good luck to our 7-3A teams this week, and pray for no injuries!!

it dont really matter now dyersburg trojans got the win by luck or by playing good that is all behind us now and all we got to look forward to is next friday night..something the trojans as not done in quiet a while..as i read in the paper today the first round is the hardest to get past and we did this year..maybe next friday night we will get by again but all we can hope for is that they played there best and everyone stays healthy....as as for playing if the trojans win they have home feild the rest of the way though according to the backets ..so i just want to wish the trojans good luck in the next round and hope i got a few more weeks of trojan football to watch...go trojans

it dont really matter now dyersburg trojans got the win by luck or by playing good that is all behind us now and all we got to look forward to is next friday night..something the trojans as not done in quiet a while..as i read in the paper today the first round is the hardest to get past and we did this year..maybe next friday night we will get by again but all we can hope for is that they played there best and everyone stays healthy....as as for playing if the trojans win they have home feild the rest of the way though according to the backets ..so i just want to wish the trojans good luck in the next round and hope i got a few more weeks of trojan football to watch...go trojans

They will not host if Crockett wins because Crockett is the highest seed and in the same region..

They will not host if Crockett wins because Crockett is the highest seed and in the same region..

thats what i thought to but th play off brackett shows that they will and a dyersburg coach was saying that the quarters and semi finals are determind by the brackett kinda like in 97 when dyersburg was 13-0 and pearl cohn was 12-1 dyersburg had to go to nashville

i may be mistaken, but i believe the rules say that if two team from the same region meet in the quarters, then the higher seed will host...

dburg first has to get past haywood.....which will be a tuff challenge...if they do, and CC wins, then the rematch will be at CC...

that mitchell game....... way to much dejavu for me......they are a good team and doubt anyone has anymore "raw" talent than the tigers......

i may be mistaken, but i believe the rules say that if two team from the same region meet in the quarters, then the higher seed will host...

dburg first has to get past haywood.....which will be a tuff challenge...if they do, and CC wins, then the rematch will be at CC...

that mitchell game....... way to much dejavu for me......they are a good team and doubt anyone has anymore "raw" talent than the tigers......

I'll tell ya the game was one of the best I've seen in awhile!!