Wayne County @ Mt.Pleasant

MPTigerT

(SR. #10 Cale Butler) Yea our fans didnt care much or most of Waynesboro... som did but jus mostly parents and our band did go against cascade either...thats wat we had to put up wit all season...thanks to the people that did support us all season... good job to my teammates :thumb: Good job to MTP go get JB an rep. Region 6 i'll be there watchin

That is sad. We had more people than y'all did when we played you in WC. Y'all played a good game Friday night, #10. Y'all had a great season, you have something to be proud of.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(SR. #10 Cale Butler) Yea our fans didnt care much or most of Waynesboro... som did but jus mostly parents and our band did go against cascade either...thats wat we had to put up wit all season...thanks to the people that did support us all season... good job to my teammates :thumb: Good job to MTP go get JB an rep. Region 6 i'll be there watchin

That is sad, #10, for what its worth, you guy's had a good season and you guy's really played with alot of heart out there. Good luck in the future to all the seniors and have another safe trip to the Jungle Friday night. Glad you'll be there! ;)

these kids sacrafice a lot of their time and they sacrafice their bodies for their football programs and they deserve all of the support and respect in the world. it is sad to hear that a community and a school did not support their team. as a jbhs fan i hope that all wchs players and fans have a safe trip to the jungle and i hope that jbhs can give you an exiting and close game. if not you can always just watch marco run. thats always fun and exiting....i don't care if he is just running down the road, it is electrifying to watch him.

(SR #2 Bradley Hinton)Well its over...we had a great run and had a lot of fun...Cale your a great friend and teammate man...that goes out to all the rest of my fellow teammates also...im so glad i got to play with yall at least for this final season...we played hard all yr and never quit in any game...just think guys we didnt even have a coach until last summer...we didnt even know if we would have a team!...and we made the 2nd round of the playoffs...im proud of wat we did but even more proud of how we held our heads high even with hardly any fans thru the whole season and how we kept fighting for everything we could get...im going to miss the practices, the players, the coaches, the game, and most of all the times we had to together...i will never forget it...you never think that it will be this hard until that final game is over...good luck to all my fellow seniors in everything yall do...

#10 Cale Butler

#20 Andrew Creasy

#30 Nick White

#31 Bjorn Eggert

#33 William Mosley

#55 Josh Beersdorf

#58 Alex Delk

And all my coaches..

Coach Rice

Coach Rachford

Coach Gallien

Coach Keating

Thanks for all the fans who did support us and good luck to the Wildcats next season and many years to follow...i will be supporting yall...

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

(SR #2 Bradley Hinton)Well its over...we had a great run and had a lot of fun...Cale your a great friend and teammate man...that goes out to all the rest of my fellow teammates also...im so glad i got to play with yall at least for this final season...we played hard all yr and never quit in any game...just think guys we didnt even have a coach until last summer...we didnt even know if we would have a team!...and we made the 2nd round of the playoffs...im proud of wat we did but even more proud of how we held our heads high even with hardly any fans thru the whole season and how we kept fighting for everything we could get...im going to miss the practices, the players, the coaches, the game, and most of all the times we had to together...i will never forget it...you never think that it will be this hard until that final game is over...good luck to all my fellow seniors in everything yall do...

#10 Cale Butler

#20 Andrew Creasy

#30 Nick White

#31 Bjorn Eggert

#33 William Mosley

#55 Josh Beersdorf

#58 Alex Delk

And all my coaches..

Coach Rice

Coach Rachford

Coach Gallien

Coach Keating

Thanks for all the fans who did support us and good luck to the Wildcats next season and many years to follow...i will be supporting yall...

Great post Bradley.I am very proud of our success.When we started practice right be4school.Iknew we needed some work and that it was gonna be a rough journey.We come out every game and gave it all we had thats y we made it to the second round in the playoffs.We had a great year and to all us seniors goodluck in everything.Goodluck next year cats and take care of business.Work hard.Thanks to all the fans that were there supporting us in every game.thanks to the players who stepped up and played hard,Thanks to the coaches and thanks to the booster club for all the food and everything yall did for us.Congratulations MTP and go take care of Jo Byrns.Represent region 6.

#33 William Mosley Senior

Old Greeny would like to say "Great Season" to the Wildcats. Keep your heads up, and remember to leave it on the field. You all worked very hard this summer and you didnt even have a head coach there until the beginning of the season. That shows that you had each others back. Fans or no fans. :D Ill see you guys in Baseball.