cwood@jo byrns

reddevil36

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to believe how well C'wood ran the ball against JBHS tonight. I don't think C'wood punted the ball all night. I knew going in that C'wood matched up really well against JBHS and tonight it showed. My hat's off to Collinwood, they played a heckuva game but didn't quite have enough on to overcome the earlier mistakes. JBHS hung in there like the true champions that they are and they made the plays they had to make. I know the win may not seem that pretty to some JBHS fans, but to beat a team like C'wood by 19 is pretty impressive. Also, I know the GED is going to be disappointed in their play tonight since they gave up 30 points but I wouldn't sweat it too much. IT'S THA PLAYOFFS...you're not going to face anymore creampuffs so YES teams are going to put up some points. I hope we don't give up 30 a game but a couple TD's here and there is not the end of the world. I guess my point is...GED don't get down on yourselves. You're starting to face some elite offenses and you haven't seen that many this year. Think of this game as building block and each week you'll get better and better. Congratulations on the win and keep it going...MP is NEXT!

i didnt get to go cause of an emergency at work but looking at the stats it looks like collinwood beat themselves again with five turnovers and 85 yards in penalties.....when i saw the score i was going to blame wood defense but it looks like the offense couldnt hang on to the ball....thats football ....it looks like we did move the ball at will though....