cwood@jo byrns

reddevil36

Who cares how big they are, i bet they dont move like Collinwoods gaurds do.

the guards take u straight to the play almost every time....MTP has a huge line dont move that well but they do there job, they tie up the lineman and then all the lead blockers take on everyone else.....mtp isnt as predictable, but every game ive seen or heard they always start with a qb lead to the right side....MTP fans do they call that play first EVERY time?

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the guards take u straight to the play almost every time....MTP has a huge line dont move that well but they do there job, they tie up the lineman and then all the lead blockers take on everyone else.....mtp isnt as predictable, but every game ive seen or heard they always start with a qb lead to the right side....MTP fans do they call that play first EVERY time?

nope

I love heritage, i really do, but lay off of the new or true blue.plz

Thats fine but im just supportin my old school nothing else to it. but if it makes everyone feel better....ok.............

dude...mt pleasant sends three lead backs to block on every running play...and they will be coming right at you

JBS played them last year I believe they know what they do and dont do.

I was pretty close on Cwood's points. They still lost though. Were they the best offense JB has seen?

Collinwood was a fundamentally sound and well coached football team. They kept our defense on their heels most of the night. If they had some passing to go with that rushing game they would pretty difficult to stop. Good teams do what they have to to win. Taking advantage of other teams mistakes is part of it. Collinwood, keep your heads high because you brought it tonight.

Sissy - Know your role and shut your mouth! Are you dumb or just disfunctional? Just let it go and say "Hey, JB...good game."

It was good to meet GreenMan and Predarat last night. Sissy should take notes on sportsmanship from GMan 'cause I can definately sympathize with taking that "long bus ride home" and he was still cool after the game. :thumb:

All I gotta say to JB is put the win behind you and focus on MP. The RED DEVIL NATION is already gearing up for the road trip!!!

Thanks Predarat on putting the "Thunder from The Dungeon" on You Tube!!!

yea thay are on there horse and on there way back with there tail's between there legg's but a well fought game i have to say that cottonwood has a great team,,,,,

Hey King...Let`s make wiser choice of words and quit the name calling.

VG

Edited by VolunteerGeneral