Volunteer Falcons

Boonie

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats guys.. awesome touney win..good job to Crockett, record may not show it but you all have made a huge turn around from last season. Great job Cradic on passing the 1000 mark and to everyone that made the All Tournament Team ( MVP- Keith Cradic, Chadd Browder, Aaron Bennett, and Darren Mauk) Keep the Winning up guys

Mays#12

Volunteer[/url'>Falcon12' post='826317968' date='Dec 31 2006 - 01:53 PM']

Congrats guys.. awesome touney win..good job to Crockett, record may not show it but you all have made a huge turn around from last season. Great job Cradic on passing the 1000 mark and to everyone that made the All Tournament Team ( MVP- Keith Cradic, Chadd Browder, Aaron Bennett, and Darren Mauk) Keep the Winning up guys

Mays#12

Going to be tough tonight without Mauk and Barrett against Cherokee. They are so strong inside we will need some people to step up inside tonight. Great job for Cradic to get 1000 points as a Junior. Can anyone tell me what the point record is at Volunteer, and who has it? Good luck falcons!!!!!!

I agree Ol' School...Browder and Bennett really stepped it up against Cherokee. You can't ignore the inside play of Seals, Barrett, and Shivers. What they lack in size they make up for in effort.

I won't be able to make it tonight at East. It will be a tough game against a good East team on the road. Go Falcons, winner is in sole possession of 2nd place in the conference....for now at least.

Big game this Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be a huge game for the falcons. D.B. just beat the hill toppers so they must be playing some really good ball. They beat us bad earlier this season, so its time for some payback.{I hope} We can win if they shoot the ball well and rebound with kingsport. Cant wait to watch. Good luck falcons...