Preston Smith of Elizabethton

Baseball Nutski

Preston was one of the most exciting players to watch in upper East TN.

He was stuck with an underachieving team but made the best out of bad situations on offense and defense. Does anyone know where he is going from here?

Good luck Preston! :lol:

I respect this kid for makin a couple plays as a junior but.....seriously this is prolly one of the most over-hyped players in upper East TN>

I respect this kid for makin a couple plays as a junior but.....seriously this is prolly one of the most over-hyped players in upper East TN>

Funny u would say that. I just got off of the MLC All Conference thread where you were giving Smith some props. :thumb: Maybe its a jealousy thing cause this kid has proved his worth all the way up. He is a true warrior which has been written on this site a bunch of times by several different people. HE sure would have helped your team cause they did block. Something he suffered with for two years at Elizabethton.

Preston, my son was honored to be on the practice field around you. The leadership you put out every day was something that will go along way with the underclassmen. As I said, you are a warrior and you took alot of bumps this year and stayed with it thru the whole season. Always upbeat and up to the battle every game. You played hurt and wouldn't rest. You are a true Cyclone and we are proud to have had you on the field representing Elizabethton. Some kind on kid!

Preston is going on a baseball visit in Ky this weekend. While there he will visit UK for football as he did last year. The baseball visit is an invite while the UK visit is more of a fun trip. He has had sincere interest from DII schools and a couple of D1AA. One DI school has him listed in their top 100 recruiting class of '07. He's been working out since thier JO. County loss which knocked them out of the playoffs and will be ready for baseball and any other workout required in the process. Preston accounted for just under 1500 yds of offense this year. I don't have his defensive stats for '06 as of yet. As a baseball player he compiled 39 RBIs last year in 34 games. There you go........

Edited by GLee