Greene County Football

tcpioneer3

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what I hear as well...

Well your up early....were do u live and wat do u do that you can post this early LOL.......Anyway word on the street is that a replacement will not be named at WG for a while, like the spring. So we can start this debate again then..........or not-------now anyone hear anyting about the greeneville job?

Form my understanding of the inner workings of Greene county they do not hire coaches they hire teachers, so i dont see how they can "create" a position.

Just my .02

Your right they don't create postions in a sense! The job Helton took is the job vacated by Coach Beets when he left to Coach at West. A coaching job was created when they forced him out so on the other hand they do create! They meaning booster club working hand in hand with the board members that represent WG's district!

Its too early to find a replacement for any school right now. The coaches that would take a head coaching job, are in the playoffs right now anyway. There will be plenty of coaches willing to take the job, just wait and see. One last thing stop the name dropping, it will just make things more complicated.

So are you saying that the only coaches that could help the wg program are ones that are in the playoffs? Are you kidding me? Your record over the past 3 yrs is 1-29...Im sure there are plenty of coaches not in the playoffs that could help your program.

So are you saying that the only coaches that could help the wg program are ones that are in the playoffs? Are you kidding me? Your record over the past 3 yrs is 1-29...Im sure there are plenty of coaches not in the playoffs that could help your program.

tcpioneer3 this is the first time i am going have to disagree with you! I don't think Bill Parcells could help this team!!!

How about the Chuckey-Doak program?? What are some feelings about that program..are they headed in the right direction...its my understanding that they were very young this yr.....any thoughts?

There is not enough talent on these teams to compete. Sure from time to time they will do ok but if you take a look at the feeder programs SG has the best from top to bottom and that is not enough to way outside of Greene County to compete.