Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

Pujo, you old dog, high lander, Avery fan or what ever, quit chasin' your stumpy little tale.

Coalfield was approached by a parent to enroll a kid in school living in the community. That was shown, we can't turn away students living in Morgan Co. and a School bus is supplied in the neighborhood. The kid was accepted, he was approved, and it is over. You should get over it and quit hanging on to this as a security blanket if your dogs, highlanders or Avery whatevers get beat.

WOW! CY where is that coming from???

I can't believe bball dropped off!

if you foks always wondered what the Goose man looked like go to www.wyshtv.com right now and you'll see his UGLY, I mean pretty mug! Along with the Lt. we spoke of earlier.

We need to get Brian on there too! :lol:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you foks always wondered what the Goose man looked like go to www.wyshtv.com right now and you'll see his UGLY, I mean pretty mug! Along with the Lt. we spoke of earlier.

Ah, just pulled it out of thin air. This silly topic is just that silly. Pujo needs to worry more about what is going on in Hampton.

Kingbrian is like Slick Myrt, he has a face for radio and news papers w/o his picture. :lol:

Edited by CYJacket

who are those 2 guys, and is this a live feed or a taped version. they were talking about Tennessee when i went to it.

442 more posts to go, but i sure wish that we were talking another subject, maybe even about the game. Who cares who is playing? Just line 11 up in front of our 11 and we will see who wins!!!!!

Amen! I used to work with 300 women.....and they sound great about right now! Whew! Let's just line up.....play ball like we have this season and put another W on the board! Me myself can't wait for tomorrow to get here!

Go Dogs! Everyone travel safe....and don't talk too much on the way down the road.....save your voice so we can cheer these guys on to another victory!

GO DOGS! Get Er Done! :lol::lol:

Don't make Slick Rick and the entire Nation come up there on you. Slick Rick won't cut you any slack. Slick Rick will make your head look like a bobble head doll. Slick Rick thinks you will have a good game, but there is no need for you to challenge Slick Rick. Slick Rick says goodluck on the game, Slick Coalfield is going to need it.

Come on up Slick Rick and root for Hampton. Coalfield will show you a good time anyway. We are really hospitable. CY will even have some muffins for you to eat. They will not be laced with Exlax. You can sit on the home side wearing Hampton Blue. CY can make things happen for you at Coalfield. We only want you to cheer for Hampton. It seems like we might have a chance if you will come on up and do that.

who are those 2 guys, and is this a live feed or a taped version. they were talking about Tennessee when i went to it.

It's a tape from the LIVE SHOW from last night.

the BALD guy is Lt. David Queener from the Clinton Police Department, coached Brandon Davis in Middle School ball

Goose Lindsay is the Sports Editor from the Roane County News.

There talk goes from College to High school, just all over the place on this show! :lol:

Only one more day to listen to pujo whine guys...unless Hampton loses, though. Almost wants to make you root against Coalfield because you know he's gonna be crying Friday.

Slick Rick says only one more until Slick CYJacket and Slick Coalfield lose to Slick PUJO's Hampton team. Slick Rick is trying to warn you people. Slick PUJO does not play. Slick PUJO will pepper you if you try something.

Slick Rick is curious what type of restroom facilities Coalfield has? Do they have petioned walls up between the toilets or do you have to drop a duece with someone staring at you. Slick Rick says that is the worst feeling ever. Do they have padded toilet seats like the ones Friendship is installing this week? Slick Rick would like to see this game, but Slick Rick must go and watch with The Crusader Nation as Slick Rick's Crusaders take on Goliath.

Edited by Slick Rick

You know no one has talked about other Coalfield players!!!

JARED KNIGHT

JOHNNY HILL

NOAH MELTON

STEVEN GUNTER

and these are only our SKILL players, not to mention our GREAT LINE, our defense, which has the state's ALL TIME LEADING SACK LEADER!!! Who do you ask might that be, BRANDON DAVIS!

You can only hope to CONTAIN BD, you'll never totally stop him!

:lol:

maybe all the CoachT posters could play a game in the parking lot. It sounds like it could be harder hitting than the game played at 7 p.m. Friday night. But I don't think a lot of us could last four quarters though.

I'm good for a Qtr. MAYBE! 37 yr old bones and muscles just don't rebound as quick as they did at 17!