Richland Vs. Elkmont (Alabama)

jamieroper

I heard today. Hope everyone over there gets well soon. I heard that over 150 kids were sick. Everyone take care and get better. We will have time to play plenty of BBall once everyone is well. Take care. :thumb:

That's a shame! I was hoping to see our girls play some decent competition. We trounced Elkmont! It looks like we may be on our way to another Sub-State appearance with the State being the next step!

Go Lady Raiders!!

The Elkmont vs Richland Game was really great everybody on the lady raider bench got to play. Even with Horn with hurt ankle and Duke with a broke hand started out the game really well. Next game for the raiders will be tuesday vs lauderdale co. @ 6. It should be a great game. The Lady raiders have started out on the right foot to start the season.

Super Soph. Duke's hand is broke. She is out for a while, maybe several weeks. She shot really well with a broke and swollen hand Tuesday night. She will be back in time to make a different. Richland can use this time to get some other players some experience. Duke will still get to play at least half the season.

Get better soon Jasmine, we will need you back to make a tournament run. :lol:

Super Soph. Duke's hand is broke. She is out for a while, maybe several weeks. She shot really well with a broke and swollen hand Tuesday night. She will be back in time to make a different. Richland can use this time to get some other players some experience. Duke will still get to play at least half the season.

Get better soon Jasmine, we will need you back to make a tournament run. :(

Sory to hear that Jamieroper....and may she be back on the floor soon!