All region 5 1A

rollinnillor

Great season Tuck. Has anyone on the JB team gotten any interest from colleges?

I know that 1A usually doesn't get much attention, but there are a few players on this team that should. :thumb:

Couple of us guys have gotten some interest from small colleges, but nothing big. I think u will see a few players playing college ball next year. Including Tramont, Parker, maybe Colton, maybe me, and looks like maybe Blake.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of us guys have gotten some interest from small colleges, but nothing big. I think u will see a few players playing college ball next year. Including Tramont, Parker, maybe Colton, maybe me, and looks like maybe Blake.

don't think i'll be going anywhere chris. my bum knee was starting to get really upset off at me after practices and especially games and i don't think i could take my knee entering the rage stage in college. nope. no next level play for me.

Congrats to all players from the MVP's to the honorable mentions. i think it was a strong year for the region, at least from my point of view. i am curious to hear about Forrest all region team. just post it on here when anyone knows anyone and the same with Mcewen.

From Forrest

#7 Johnson(back of the year)

#9 Arceneaux

#22 ELmore

#62 Shoenberger

#64 Gallahaire

before I quote here let me say that all of you guys are the best, now to reality, work ethic, some of you guys have it some of you dont, to make it at the next level u have to give it your all in practice, in the game , in the offseason as some of you I know didnt hardly lift at all, and some of u did, u all know who u are and to which one of these catagories u fall under, my advice to those who are going to play at the next level, u better get in the weight room now! some of you really have the potential to futher your playing days if you really want it. I am just trying to tell some of you what it takes, because I was told these same things many years ago and I didnt listen and didnt take atvantage of the opportunity that was before me,I had my chance , you have yours now do something about it. Me and a few others know that there are some of you guys that can be sucessful at the next level but you have to work harder than ever, I sure would like to come watch some of you on saturdays next year and you bet I wud b there, I hope these thing will be nothing but encouragement to you all. RED DEVIL FOREVER!

Congrats to all players from the MVP's to the honorable mentions. i think it was a strong year for the region, at least from my point of view. i am curious to hear about Forrest all region team. just post it on here when anyone knows anyone and the same with Mcewen.

McEwen's players are:

1st team Jordan Stokes, Matt Davis, Eric Bread, and Ethan Tummins

Honorable Mention Adam Fuqua, Adam Hoff, Ben Brink, and Lee May

Jo Byrns: Colton Morris, Parker Holman, Ryan Hankins, Tramont Moody, Shane Spann, Kurt Reeves, Orlando Taylor

Cascade: Nathan Armstrong, Seth Day, Corey Phillips, Seth Carter, Jacob Carkuff, MoMo Stewart

Heritage: Lee Pardue, Rob Dorris, Bryan Brown, and maybe Joey Mclung

Forrest: Dominque Johnson, Albarren, the FB, cant remember his name. and # 62.

Mcewen: Eric Beard, and the other the RB forgot his name.

Clarksville Ac: Leamon, i think is his name.

NCS: Bledsoe

Eagleville: Vestal, Rucker, and the big boy i think hes #74.

Tuck, this is Seth Carter's dad,I would like to thank you and cpr4u's opion that Seth should have made all-region but as it always goes Coach Parker looked past him again.Seth had 43.5 tackles 2 sacks,thats not bad for a D-lineman.Parker has never liked Seth and it shows.Just so that you know Seth won his second World Championship in the benchpress with 490.5.Good luck to you in the future you deserve all that you get...

Tuck, this is Seth Carter's dad,I would like to thank you and cpr4u's opion that Seth should have made all-region but as it always goes Coach Parker looked past him again.Seth had 43.5 tackles 2 sacks,thats not bad for a D-lineman.Parker has never liked Seth and it shows.Just so that you know Seth won his second World Championship in the benchpress with 490.5.Good luck to you in the future you deserve all that you get...

Exactly who did receive the all-region awards from Cascade? I still haven't heard and don't know where to find that info. Congrats on the World Championship! I saw Seth at the Chinese restaurant the night before ya'll left and wished him luck. Did ya get a chance to check out the Fountains?

Congrats on the prize Seth.

Exactly who did receive the all-region awards from Cascade? I still haven't heard and don't know where to find that info. Congrats on the World Championship! I saw Seth at the Chinese restaurant the night before ya'll left and wished him luck. Did ya get a chance to check out the Fountains?

All Region - Armstrong, Day, Phillips, Tucker, Bowman, Carkuff, Hatchett. Honorable Mention - Sanders, Hasty, Morton, Henderson. Stewart may have gotten kicker of the year.