what happened to smyrna?

Hoops33

Guest dare_2_dream

What happened to Smyrna? They got beat by 60 points and from what I heard it could have been a lot worse than that. Is Antioch that good or is Smyrna that bad? I don't think #24 for them played but I heard Antioch didn't have Mcadoo or any of their football players either. If you have any information on the game please post.

Wow. Surely someone gave you some false information, surely.

no its true, i was there. smyrna didnt haved warner, but antioch didnt have mike mcadoo either, but i dont think it would've mattered. smyrna looked awful and antioch played really well, simple as that

no its true, i was there. smyrna didnt haved warner, but antioch didnt have mike mcadoo either, but i dont think it would've mattered. smyrna looked awful and antioch played really well, simple as that

warners ankle was hurt so he didnt play, and antioch is missing their 4 football players.................nation supp99 what do you mean 60 points is a bit much though? the score was 93-33 i was there, and if you dont belive me look in todays tennesseean paper the score is in there

i think nation supp is sayin 60 pts is a bit much to lose by if im reading correctly