how well will silverdale play whitwell and rh back to back

keep dreamin

The boys from Silverdale are have played an ambitious preseason schedule by going up against Hixson and Central. In the long run, this competition is only going to make them better. When we play schools our size people are going to be surprized at how much we are improving!

Im sure they will do just fine considering that they beat RH 3 times last year,and they beat Whitwell twice.They play good defense and are very quick.They lost their big guy from last year,but they will handle these teams with ease.

Im sure they will do just fine considering that they beat RH 3 times last year,and they beat Whitwell twice.They play good defense and are very quick.They lost their big guy from last year,but they will handle these teams with ease.

I belive this game will be a lot closer than people think. Silverale did beat RH last year by an avg of 12 points, but that was with there two best senior scorers. I watched them against Hixson and they are a good team and play good team defense. I just think that RH has been so bad for so long that now that they are playing well they don't get any credit. I don't know about Whitwell this year , but I do belive the Silverdale and RH game will be a closer game than people think.

just b/c they beat RH 3 times last year doesnt mean that they will do the same this year does it? i think it will be a closer game but i think silverdale will blow out whitwell monday