Northwest over Stewart Co

oakwood

It was close stewart co started to slip about midway in th 3 rd quater

good game!

It would have been a great game had it not been for the rediculous calls by the refs. Now i'm not one to sit and moan about bad officiating, unless you take a look back to friday's BS @ SC. Final score 68-65, Northwest. Yeah, the Vikings played aggressive all game and did a pretty good job..though the outcome would have been Different if the 2 or 3 Horrible flagrant fouls weren't called, not to mention the ...load more. Some choice words were floating all around that night, but we just gotta deal with it and move on. Yeah, we got screwed..just one of those nights though.

Great job Rebels, you guys played clutch and did your best :blink:

It would have been a great game had it not been for the rediculous calls by the refs. Now i'm not one to sit and moan about bad officiating, unless you take a look back to friday's BS @ SC. Final score 68-65, Northwest. Yeah, the Vikings played aggressive all game and did a pretty good job..though the outcome would have been Different if the 2 or 3 Horrible flagrant fouls weren't called, not to mention the ...load more. Some choice words were floating all around that night, but we just gotta deal with it and move on. Yeah, we got screwed..just one of those nights though.

Great job Rebels, you guys played clutch and did your best :blink:

Yeah well it's just the way it goes sometimes. NWHS had height and speed, and their defense contained pretty well most of the game. SC started out strong for the first 2, then drug in the 3rd and half of the 4th..marked a real nice comeback, but how can you overcome those crap calls? owell rele..mistakes happen every game im sure. The Rebs played alright, jus not up to their full potential

yeah well you can always blame it on the refs there man... from what I gathered northwest played terrible and still came out with the win. missed a lot of shots and should have put the dagger in it. what were people thinking predicting stweart county 85-60.. get a clue

Okay, whoever made that stupid prediction is obviously ...well, we know..which BTW, was only One person, not 'people', you get a clue. And Northwest didnt play terrible, how stupid of a comment..plenty of us were at the game and saw what went on. Although They should have pulled away once they hit the 14pt lead, but Bramlett and the Rebels climbed their way back into it..Pathetic calls by the referees, but they did it all night through the girls game(over 40+fouls) as well as the boys. So, Northwest played a much better game this season compared to last, esp. with their returners, access depth and new coach.

All in all, props to the Vikes for the W. Best of Luck to SCHS to keep your heads up and play hard.

It was close stewart co started to slip about midway in th 3 rd quater

good game!

Yes I agree.. it was a very good game.. the rebs played hard.. the refs were just horrible in my opinion.. one of the refs were telling the northwest coach to get his player under control when they T'd up two of the Rebs for doing nothing more than anyone else was doing!! But I guess that is how it goes.. Just need to put this loss behind yall and look forward!

yea it was a good game. gotta take the good with the bad, happens. and if anyone says northwest wasnt a good team or they played horrible, you're stupid. At the same time I feel that NW could have easily taken the game away from us in the 2nd half at any time and not look back, but SC kept their fight alive and charged back. Yeah so there were alot of crap calls, but it's aight..Crap happens

Props:

NW team

Bramlett and our guys

Rowdy Rebels..great showing :P can't wait to tailgate again!!

The 1 ref. that didnt know wat the heck he was doin

yeah well you can always blame it on the refs there man... from what I gathered northwest played terrible and still came out with the win. missed a lot of shots and should have put the dagger in it. what were people thinking predicting stweart county 85-60.. get a clue

dude were u even there if u were there u would agree with us the refs were horrible there was a sophomore boone smith that hit some key shots to keep them in the game

dude were u even there if u were there u would agree with us the refs were horrible there was a sophomore boone smith that hit some key shots to keep them in the game

yea no kiddin, that dude posted a rediculous message. And yeah, those 2 or 3 clutch 3's were pivital for momentum shifting back for the rebs. Talk about big shots. And yes, again, the referees ate it up all nite, but it happens...thank God it wasnt a District game :D