Top Freshmen

QBdad

Anybody got any ideas about the tip Freshmen in the Knoxville area? Was anyone at the Karns tournament this past weekend. I heard Gibbs had a couple of pretty good ones. I think their 119 pounder went undefeated (with a forfiet) and I think their 130 pounder looked pretty good. Two pins, and was ahead in his third match until he was dq'd for tech violations, you know freshman junk like locked hands and stuff, but he looked pretty good, anybody got any information on him? I think his name is Jenkins.

Anybody got any ideas about the tip Freshmen in the Knoxville area? Was anyone at the Karns tournament this past weekend. I heard Gibbs had a couple of pretty good ones. I think their 119 pounder went undefeated (with a forfiet) and I think their 130 pounder looked pretty good. Two pins, and was ahead in his third match until he was dq'd for tech violations, you know freshman junk like locked hands and stuff, but he looked pretty good, anybody got any information on him? I think his name is Jenkins.

As far as Jenkins, he will have greater issues to worry about than locked hands if Gibbs will offer him exposure in the Knox Catholic tournament or in a traditional Chattanooga or middle TN area tournament. Sounds like an aggressive tiger though!!

BTW- next page or two over has a roster string.