Columbia Daily Herald

Big Bigby

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, while you are praising them I will get on to them for printing some incorrect information.

He has NOT rushed for over 100yds in 21 consecutive games! He didn't get over 100 in their 1st game this year vs. Giles County.

I am sure this will come off as sour grapes, but if people are going to be saying he rushed for 100yds in 21 consecutive games that would include Giles County and that simply didn't happen.

Also, for the sake of the guy who holds the record this should be corrected!

Well, while you are praising them I will get on to them for printing some incorrect information.

He has NOT rushed for over 100yds in 21 consecutive games! He didn't get over 100 in their 1st game this year vs. Giles County.

I am sure this will come off as sour grapes, but if people are going to be saying he rushed for 100yds in 21 consecutive games that would include Giles County and that simply didn't happen.

maybe it means regional games

That total only included REGION games I think. I don't think they said he actually broke the record for that, did they?

Poor Mt Pleasant....You hardly ever see them in the newspaper...It's a cryin shame the way they are ignored.....went in my garage and got into my stack of papers..( should have gone to recycle but didn't yet ) ...anywho I have the papers since September 1st......only 17 pictures for Mt Pleasant...that is awfull...outrageous....oh that burns my craw.............

Edited by sndlewis

Poor Mt Pleasant....You hardly ever see them in the newspaper...It's a cryin shame the way they are ignored.....went in my garage and got into my stack of papers..( should have gone to recycle but didn't yet ) ...anywho I have the papers since September 1st......only 17 pictures for Mt Pleasant...that is awfull...outrageous....oh that burns my craw.............

Be sure to check Sundays paper for MP! (since you want to seem all negative) Maybe you can save those papers as inspiration for next year...

Be sure to check Sundays paper for MP! (since you want to seem all negative) Maybe you can save those papers as inspiration for next year...

MP is always on the front page so quit crying about it...MP and Central. They only put pictures of Dailey in the paper as well, no wonder everyone says you're a one man show..hmm YOU ARE.

Edited by SHHSRaiders27

I am not from MP, Columbia or any where in the Heralds readership...actually I am a fan for JCS who MP plays tonight...I can't speak for who gets the best coverage, I'll leave that for others to decide...but I will say...Daily should have had the majority of pic's and anything else in the paper...41 TD's, over 2,700 yards...in a single season...that is a careers worth of stats...he earned all the press he got

Edited by JaxMan