westmooreland

centerkeeper24

so exactly how good is westmoreland. all i have heard is they still have urell and she can shoot the lights out if she is on. i have heard nothing about anyone else or how good they are in the poost. so if you have any information on this please let me know.

They pretty much return everyone from last year's team, except, I think one. they are very well coached, they are scrappy and they play good defense. They can hurt you inside and out. I think they are clearly the best team in the district, and I think they can make some noise in the region.

They pretty much return everyone from last year's team, except, I think one. they are very well coached, they are scrappy and they play good defense. They can hurt you inside and out. I think they are clearly the best team in the district, and I think they can make some noise in the region.

They have a lot of talent and don't make many mistakes. If their big girl improves and can dominate down low, then they can go very far. A well coached team with a lot of girls that hustle to the ball. :D

They have a lot of talent and don't make many mistakes. If their big girl improves and can dominate down low, then they can go very far. A well coached team with a lot of girls that hustle to the ball. :thumb:

yes they were very coached as i saw them play portland, but they dont seem to be the same team as they have been in the past. they didnt come out strong at the beginning and they got jumped on and that is just not the same team as i have seen in the past.

They have a lot of talent and don't make many mistakes. If their big girl improves and can dominate down low, then they can go very far. A well coached team with a lot of girls that hustle to the ball. :thumb:

If you're referring to Huntsberry as being the big girl, she transferred to gallatin last year. One of their weaknesses is that they lack a post player. Coach Abner is one of the top coaches in the erea. They execute, play hard, and play as a team. Urell has to be more consistent for them to win. The Portland score surprised me also.

In the Portland game, Westmoreland simply did not look ready to play. They mad a lot of uncharacteristic turnovers and got outhustled all over the floor. Portland, aside from the first quarter, had a terrible shooting game. If they hit 40% of their shots over the last three quarters, Portland wins this game by 15-20. You don't often see Westmoreland get outworked, but last night they did in dramatic fashion.

On that note, I expect Westmoreland to make a lot of improvement over the next few weeks, and they will be ready come midseason. Jones, #24, is a flat-out player. She had 24 points in the game, and if someone else had stepped up and hit some shots, the outcome could have been different.

Portland is the real deal this year. Offensively, they are struggling, shooting less than 35% so far this year. The scary part is this team is loaded with shooters, so if and when they find their touch, they could turn a lot of heads. Can't wait for the rematch!

so exactly how good is westmoreland. all i have heard is they still have urell and she can shoot the lights out if she is on. i have heard nothing about anyone else or how good they are in the poost. so if you have any information on this please let me know.

I'm suprised you havent heard of Jones #24 her and Urell #10 are both great