Henry County Enrollment

The Hermit

Could someone please explain to me why Henry Co. was aloud to move down in classification? I know it has something to do with not counting their ninth graders as part of their enrollment because they are not on the same campus. Is this a new state rule and what does the rule say? Can you just stick your freshman in another building, call it something else and drop down in classification? Have any other schools dropped in classification because of this rule? It makes no sense to me. It would make more sense to me if they had junior highs that were feeding more than one high school, but they are not. They have a ninth grade school and only one County High School. Why shouldn't they have to count those students?

I may be wrong on this but it appears that there is 54 teams in 5a, well it also appears that there is 63 schools with a higher enrollment than Henry county, and again for what you know so much about, you do not know crap, who told you that Henry county does not count their freshman, because they do.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic