Possible all state players in 6-5A

sgunit30

i think alex holling and norfleet are both good football players however i dont think either are on the all state leval-holling is a very fast very quick tail back-ive seen him run drills up at western while on recruiting trips-however his a small kid and i think their are other tail backs in our region and many others in our state with the same speed a quickness with the size to go with it-i don thave alot to say about norfleet-it just seems that other than his great size-he doesnt seem to have the same raw ability as others in the region-he also played on a D that was at best the 3rd best in the region-others played D on teamas where tackles were much harder to come by

Norfleet was All-state last year and has virtually the same numbers for 2006. Tackles are harder to come by at Brentwood because the coaches determine them from game film and are pretty stingy in passing them out. Tackles are broken down by solo and assists. Judging from the stats in the Tennessean it looks like most teams don't differentiate. He may not be All-state again this year, but judging from the number of Div 1 schools that are scouting him, it's unlikely he'll have to pay for his college education.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I'd likely lean toward the Snowy kid #60......he graded out better & he's my little Raptor....

Little Raptor or not, he's proved it on the field against some top notch competition. He will continue a success year this Saturday by leading his team to victory.