Ravenwood vs Smyrna

tj37067

dude there houses are worth like a half million. i was curious and looked it up and found: The median home price in Brentwood is $523,477. The median household income in Brentwood is $119,304. Males had a median income of $97,962 versus $41,324 for females. The per capita income for the city was $50,550. what do yall do with all dat money? smyrna says The median income for a household in the town was $44,405, and the median income for a family was $51,550. Males had a median income of $37,130 versus $27,325 for females. The per capita income for the town was $19,704. well i love good ole smyrna and anyway i just want to let yall ravenwood ppl know money can't buy a victory! :thumb: good luck to both teams and lets go SMYRNA!!! go BULLDOGS! I BELIEVE!!!!!

oh and CoachGonyeaSH i love your graphix!

How about we push all that stuff aside. CoachT is for discussing FOOTBALL. And it's sort of funny how everyone is blaming on the Ravenwood fans for talking about their wealth and Brentwood when, with the exception of Rookie45 (who apologized), it's the Smyrna fans talking about it. :thumb:

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about we push all that stuff aside. CoachT is for discussing FOOTBALL. And it's sort of funny how everyone is blaming on the Ravenwood fans for talking about their wealth and Brentwood when, with the exception of Rookie45 (who apologized), it's the Smyrna fans talking about it. :thumb:

I agree...This whole stereotype is way out of line. Play it on the field.

The fact about this game (thought I would get us back on topic)...The teams are very evenly matched. I know people are saying Ravenwood is playing better than when we played earlier. However, so is Smyrna. I honestly think(I don't want to use the Believe word) that Smyrna has a new level of confidence coming into this game.

Now I know I will probably get some flack from this, but Ravenwood has something to defend(Pressure to repeat) while Smyrna doesn't have that monkey on their back. We weren't supposed to be here(according to most predictions) so we can come out there and play knowing we are the perceived underdogs.

GO BULLDOGS..

Actually Ravenwood, being the #4 seed from their region has been considered the underdog in this match-up, not Smyrna. Both teams have overcome so much to get to this fork in the road. It is a shame that one has to lose .

Didn't Ravenwood earn that #4 seed because of how they started the season. They really turned things around since then and are definately firing on all Cylinders. Maybe according to seeding, yes they are underdogs.. but we all know how messed up seeding can be at times.

It will be a great game.

Sorry about the size of my graphics.

Gonyea

Finally Ravenwood is getting to wear the red home uniforms. The white ones were starting to get a little bit tattered from all the road visits during the playoff.

For the High School Football historian:

Anyone know the TSSAA record for a 4th round seed with all road playoff games on the road, making it to the championship game? Put it another way, how many times has a 4th round seed made it to the championship game?

Edited by rapbwood