Top Mid-State Teams (All Classes) So Far

catuballer

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Siegel won't get any credit yet but just wait they are 4-0 with an average margin of victory at 13 pionts. they will upset some people this year (starting on december 5) :thumb:

They are received votes, so they are getting a little credit. They are very capable of upsetting people this year.

dont overlook oakland...they got alot of talent

yeah I've gotta hand it to oakland,

they've got that extra something this year,

they're gonna hit big..in a good way.

most of their players are strong

and keep them as one of the best mid-state teams.

I don't see siegel doing well this year.

I've seen both teams play and Oakland has the upperhand.

Edited by Vivadebella

This is hysterical. If anyone should be even close it would be Brentwood and thats only because there's no competition in DII . I'd like to see these teams beat some of guys from west TN..Especially the state champs

I guess I should have made it more clear and underscored the fact that this list does not include the east or west. Memphis alone clearly has ten teams as good or better than any of the teams on this list. Bradley Central and Greeneville are two teams off the top of my head that would easily make this list in the east.

I was hoping fans in the middle portion of the state would weigh in and provide their own top 10. My list is just to get things started. I realize there are teams on here that have not played anyone yet and others who were missing football players early, etc.

List your top ten.

All i was sayin is the only contender in mid state is Brentwood and Antioch is not very good at all. and I am going back to the west you guys don't concern me til region..or state.

Antioch is not very good at all?

McAdoo

Wells

Williams

Upton

Others.........

They are 8-0 and have an average winning margin of 25 points a game.

They are good. Who do you think is better?

Whites Creek is better than Antioch.....Antioch schedule is filled with weak teams so there record can look good.....They will be a disappointment as usual....

After further investigation on Whites Creek, I agree that they are better than Antioch. I do think Antioch is very good. If they can keep their attitudes in check and don't trash talk and can refrain from acting like thugs, they are for real.

Revised List....................

1. Oakland

2. Whites Creek

3. Antioch

4. Clarksville

5. Brentwood Academy

6. LaVergne

7. Independence

8. Gallatin

9. Franklin

10.White County

A great game to go to tonight would be at Clarksville. They play University Heights (KY). They are supposed have the best player in KY. They have another player that can get it done as well. Of course, Clarksville has a couple of good players themselves.

After further investigation on Whites Creek, I agree that they are better than Antioch. I do think Antioch is very good. If they can keep their attitudes in check and don't trash talk and can refrain from acting like thugs, they are for real.

Clarksville proves to be worthy of their #4 ranking. They beat Univeristy Heights by 16. They are ranked 17th in the state of KY. That is a quality win!

1. Oakland

2. Whites Creek

3. Antioch

4. Clarksville

5. Brentwood Academy

6. LaVergne

7. Independence

8. Gallatin

9. Franklin

10.White County

A great game to go to tonight would be at Clarksville. They play University Heights (KY). They are supposed have the best player in KY. They have another player that can get it done as well. Of course, Clarksville has a couple of good players themselves.

1. Oakland

2. Whites Creek

3. Antioch

4. Clarksville

5. Brentwood Academy

6. LaVergne

7. Independence

8. Gallatin

9. Franklin

10.White County

Tonight, Whites Creek visits Lavergne

Lavergne should not be ranked, Gallatin, Beech and Mt.Juliet are all better than Lavergne.

Beech got beat by Siegel. Siegel is not a strong team this year. Gallatin and Mt. Juliet are legit, but I don't think they are better than LaVergne. I like Smgielski and Jefferson. They also have a decent supporting cast. They just don't have any bigs. They are used to having a 6'10" player in the middle and they will be missing that this year.