Any unknowns for last year that will make a name this year?

floorburns

HOLLI FLIPPO - Harpeth High School

Leads the team in rebounds, steals, and assists. She is playing aside two D1 guards and is not looked upon to score much but has put up 26 and 17 in two of the last three games. Flippo has unbelievable instincts. If you watch Harpeth play, her determination and hard work is very evident!

Missy Lavine, Henry Co., Sophomore has really played well lately, could make a difference down the road.

Tweedy and Doty, sophomores at Cheatham Co., I saw them play earlier and they really read the court well for "posts"

Jakeera Simmons, sophomore at Lewisburg, could be a major player.

Flippo from Harpeth is for real, but she made major waves last year. I saw Harpeth play at Brentwood and they came back from 14 down to win thanks to Flippo. I know Mendenhall is still at Harpeth, who is the other D-1 player?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torie Lowe Clarkrange she saw some playing time as a freshman,but she is thier starting point gaurd this year. She dosen't have much size, but shes very tough, quick, can handle the ball really well, has a good 3 point shot and is very good at the foul line, and she is good at looking for the open girl. Shes going to make a big splash this year. B)

Tasha Phillips she played with 4 seniors last year. I think she will be able to step up this year and help be a leader on a young clarkrange ball team. She appears to try to involve her whole team in the action up and down the court. I've seen her do some good post moves, shes quick,works hard on defencce, has a really nice 3 point shoot,and does really good at the foul line. Will be interesting to see how she grows in her game in the next 3 years.

HANNAH Green she is a wing on the Buffalo team. She is awesome on shots from long range,and has a beautiful pull up jumper. Dosen't miss if you send her to the line,has good defence. Will see alot of playing time this year for Clarkrange. Better keep your eyes on this one! :lol:

Why don't you go ahead and say the rest of the Clarkrang team... :lol:

Why don't you go ahead and say the rest of the Clarkrang team... :thumb:

I guess I should have since they are all awesome players who are really making a name for thier Buffalo team. So here they are: Torie Lowe, Kellie Reed, Jessica Green, Tasha Phillips, Sarena Snow, Hannah Green, Jamie Franklin. These girls are playing some really great B-Ball. Thanks for showing me the error of my ways. I'll try to do better the next time!