1A Mr. Football Back

MPTigerT

Congratulations Marco!!! Your hard work is paying off. Keep it up. MP is proud.

congrats out to the whole MT. PLESANT team, staff. yes this is a individual award but without great teamates and coaches marco would not have won it. MARCO I really dont know what kind of young man you are but as long as you are a team player and not about me me me you will do just fine, congradulations and work hard. the DEVIL himself was pulling for ya, hope to meet you guys again next year third round

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATULATIONS MARCO DAILEY!

Your hard work and dedication to the game is definitely paying off.

I personally can't think of any one young man more deserving. You stepped up when it counted, became a capt. and leader of a very young team and given mTp

program something we all can be proud of, especially for you. Great job :unsure:

Congrats To Marco Dailey! We are ALL so proud of you here in Mt. Pleasant! I know you, and you are a humble young man. You DESERVED this award :unsure:

Also, remember, you helped take this TIGER team where it had never been before and I know your teammates and coaches are just thrilled to death for you!

Can't wait to see you under the lights next year, you are gonna be fun to watch!!!

To all the TIGERS, you had a fantastic year, and we are as equally as proud of all you have accomplished this year. Job well done, guy's!! :lol:

~~GO TIGERS~~

P.S. Thanks, Reddevilmascot, we look forward to seeing you guy's again next year at your place!

Congrads. How many time has Mr. Football been won more than once by the same player?

Orlando Wade from Spring Hill 85/86.

Lorenza Edwards from Donelson Christian Academy 89/90.

Eric Locke from Riverdale 96/97.

Golden Tate from JP II 05/06

Congrats to Marco Daily for having another phenomenal season.

Edited by RedDevil88

Orlando Wade from Spring Hill 85/86.

Lorenza Edwards from Donelson Christian Academy 89/90.

Eric Locke from Riverdale 96/97.

Marco Dailey from MP 05/06.

Golden Tate from JP II 05/06

Congrats to Marco Daily for having another phenomenal season. Marco has a really good shot at being the first three-peat Mr. Football.

I think Drew Hayes won it last year in 1A.