Pickett Co. Upset of RBS Lost on Foul Shooting

pcbobcats1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The sad part is, many of them know what they are doing. Why will they look into the crowd and smile when they know they made a bad call and the spectators call their hand?

AMEN......The refs i've seen so far this year at c-range have been awful.nOT JUST AGAINST THE LADY BUFFS BUT ON BOTH ENDS OF THE FLOOR.I READ WHERE SOMEONE SAID THE REFS WOULD MAKE A BAD CALL AND THEN MAKE A MAKEUP CALL.WHY NOT MAKE THE RIGHT CALL TO START WITH???????????

Well what else do you suppose Pickett could have done..they just werent fallin..and and those girls from RBS have played together for a year now they should be good..and PC girls their young..Pickett looks pretty good from my point of veiw :thumb: ..your doing a good job coach painter

Get your story straight,they have played together for 3,4,5 or 6 years,some even longer. :):)

Not if you are saying they only played a year together.

Hey Muffin, have you decided to pick on everyone this year???? :thumb:

RBS has more than Laken. As with any team, the loss of an impact player would hurt. But without her, they would still compete. Other girls would step up I believe.

PC, you did well and were simply beat by a better, more experienced team. Learn from your mistakes and get them next time. I believe the simple fact that we are talking about someone other than the big 3 in D7 is a testiment to your effort. Keep your heads up and keep working hard. :)

RICHLAND RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by jamieroper

Hey Muffin, have you decided to pick on everyone this year???? :)

RBS has more than Laken. As with any team, the loss of an impact player would hurt. But without her, they would still compete. Other girls would step up I believe.

PC, you did well and were simply beat by a better, more experienced team. Learn from your mistakes and get them next time. I believe the simple fact that we are talking about someone other than the big 3 in D7 is a testiment to your effort. Keep your heads up and keep working hard. B)

RICHLAND RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been nice for a couple of months,so it;s over ,get ready for the next few weeks. :):thumb:

I've been nice for a couple of months,so it;s over ,get ready for the next few weeks. :thumb:B)

With such a weak schedule you should have allot to crow about. :)

One reminder, remember the bird flu hit one coachTer hard last year and that person could not be found for months. Dont let that be you this year.

Good luck to your team :)

And dont be too mean, you meany!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)