Tennessean MidState Top 10

Midstate

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cobra…I agree. It’s like almost every other thread they are talking about how good White House is, how their going to kill their next opponent, how good they played this summer, one of the top teams in the Mid-State, they are going to state…etc…etc. While I understand these are probably kids rooting their team on….but come on…give it a rest.

White House is currently 6-1. Congratulations. Out of their 6 wins they have beat single A East Robertson (1-4) by 11, single A Jo Byrns (0-5) by 9, Hume Fogg (0-6) by 4 and Smith County (1-3). They did beat a good Sycamore team by 1 and Upperman by 1 in 2 Hall of Champion games.

I think White House is a good “AA” team. They are probably 2nd behind Station Camp in a weak 8-AA district. But they are not a top 10 team in the Mid-State….especially all classifications.

They may prove me wrong down the road, but not right now.

Thank you coach hard, theres finally somebody in this post thats talking some sense

ubetterbelieve00 5 minutes ago Post #58

Camper

Group: Guests

Member No.: 105,240

First i have a question for all of u doubters of white house and that is do u know the website by mr. whitehead. Yes the creater of the site of unapproved website if everyone will just go get a username and password and check it out. All this talk about antioch in my opinion there best player besides Macadoo, Upton is number 55 on the junior list and white house juniopr guard jeremy barnes is number 54. also if u go and read further i believe he has white house going to the state tourney but i might just be daydreaming so idk

CHECK IT OUT!!!!

Why are you guys trying to hype white house, based on summer league. teams don't even have all of their players in the summer. talk about the current regular season. what has white house done during the regular season?? all i keep hearing is what they've done at this camp or that camp.................

and for the record, roger gaines spent his ninth grade yr at Hunters Lane........how he ended up in white house, who knows. but he is an average basketball player at best.

DEMONTE HARPER OR ANY OTHER POST YOU HAVE WOULDNT HAVE A CHANCE AGAINST BIG DADDY GAINES DOWN LOW . I DONT GUARENTEE MANY THINGS ON HERE , BUT I WILL GUARENTEE THAT . TO SAY GAINES IS AVERAGE IS ABSURD.NOW JAIME GRAHM IS THE BEST PLAYER I WATCHED ALL SUMMER AND WE WOULD HAVE A HARD TIME WITH HIM AND IM SURE ALOT OF YOUR OTHER PLAYERS. BUT IF GAINES GOT DEEP ON THE BLOCK THEN IT WOULD EITHER BE A FOUL OR A BUCKET. BUT THATS PRETTY MUCH TRUE WITH ANY POST IN THE STATE.

DEMONTE HARPER OR ANY OTHER POST YOU HAVE WOULDNT HAVE A CHANCE AGAINST BIG DADDY GAINES DOWN LOW . I DONT GUARENTEE MANY THINGS ON HERE , BUT I WILL GUARENTEE THAT . TO SAY GAINES IS AVERAGE IS ABSURD.NOW JAIME GRAHM IS THE BEST PLAYER I WATCHED ALL SUMMER AND WE WOULD HAVE A HARD TIME WITH HIM AND IM SURE ALOT OF YOUR OTHER PLAYERS. BUT IF GAINES GOT DEEP ON THE BLOCK THEN IT WOULD EITHER BE A FOUL OR A BUCKET. BUT THATS PRETTY MUCH TRUE WITH ANY POST IN THE STATE.

lol, you're funny.

And you're saying BIG gaines can run up and down the court with Demonte.

Gaines is one fine football player. Again only average at basketball. I never said he would go scoreless against anybody.

ubetterbelieve00 5 minutes ago Post #58

Camper

Group: Guests

Member No.: 105,240

First i have a question for all of u doubters of white house and that is do u know the website by mr. whitehead. Yes the creater of the site of unapproved website if everyone will just go get a username and password and check it out. All this talk about antioch in my opinion there best player besides Macadoo, Upton is number 55 on the junior list and white house juniopr guard jeremy barnes is number 54. also if u go and read further i believe he has white house going to the state tourney but i might just be daydreaming so idk

CHECK IT OUT!!!!

Do you really think that being #54 on Andre's list makes you better than someone who is ranked #55? If Andre was that good at ranking palyers, he would be a very rich man. If you ask 10 different experts on high school basketball in TN to rank all the players in the state, they would all come up with vastly different rankings. Upton is a totally different player than Barnes. Barnes has a nice shot and is a good player. Upton is a great floor leader and penetrator. Who is better? I would go with Upton. My guess is that Andre will move Upton up considerably when he updates the rankings, because he will give a lot of credit to the motor that keeps the engine running of one of the top 10 teams in the state. Barnes is good, but unfortunately, he will probably not move up unless he starts putting up big numbers. And do points really matter? Points do not define a player, but when you are ranking players and can't watch every game, you do have to rely on scoring averages, etc. Barnes may be a complete player every game and hitting a very high percentage of shots, but at White House, he will not get any credit unless he puts up 20 per game. You realize, Andre has to think that if Upton scores 10 points a game on Antioch, then he would score a lot more on a White House team with half the talent.

Not meant to bash your boy, just the way it is.

Upton is awesome, I've seen him play 5+ times this summer. Twice vs. White House. In both games Barnes guarded Upton and Upton was not himself. Every other game I've seen him play, he dominated most of his opponents. If you don't agree with the rankings then call Andre maybe he'll change his rankings for you.

They both can shoot it too, but Barnes is a better passer and defender. Maybe you're thinkin about the teams, Antioch is real good but just because Upton is their PG doesn't make him better than Barnes Or Clayton who's behind him also.

Upton is awesome, I've seen him play 5+ times this summer. Twice vs. White House. In both games Barnes guarded Upton and Upton was not himself. Every other game I've seen him play, he dominated most of his opponents. If you don't agree with the rankings then call Andre maybe he'll change his rankings for you.

They both can shoot it too, but Barnes is a better passer and defender. Maybe you're thinkin about the teams, Antioch is real good but just because Upton is their PG doesn't make him better than Barnes Or Clayton who's behind him also.

I agree

BenStiller23 Posted 20 minutes ago

I also agree.