Tennessean MidState Top 10

Midstate

Barnes sand Upton are 2 different positions, also something I forgot to mention, I saw andre there @ the siegel playday so he's seen them both play as amny times as he needs. He must have seen something he liked.

I think we are saying the same thing about Barnes. I said he and Upton are 2 totally different players. Upton is more of a 1 and Barnes a 2. Also, I did say that Barnes was good.

I don't think even Andre will say he is the definitive source of all knowledge when it comes to basketball and player rankings. I just happen to disagree with him on this one and really do think he will move Upton up and Barnes may or may not. Based on the fact that Barnes is a 2, I am surprised he doesn't score more. What does he average per game? I think he needs to put up some bigger numbers to get Andre's attention again. Just because he thought he was 1 spot higher than Upton at a playday, doesn't mean he will think so when Antioch ends up winning 30 games this year and Upton is starting to get more and more attention.

I hate it for you, but what I am saying is hard to argue.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we are saying the same thing about Barnes. I said he and Upton are 2 totally different players. Upton is more of a 1 and Barnes a 2. Also, I did say that Barnes was good.

I don't think even Andre will say he is the definitive source of all knowledge when it comes to basketball and player rankings. I just happen to disagree with him on this one and really do think he will move Upton up and Barnes may or may not. Based on the fact that Barnes is a 2, I am surprised he doesn't score more. What does he average per game? I think he needs to put up some bigger numbers to get Andre's attention again. Just because he thought he was 1 spot higher than Upton at a playday, doesn't mean he will think so when Antioch ends up winning 30 games this year and Upton is starting to get more and more attention.

I have one thing and one thing only, who gives a flyin you know what, wut this andre whitehead or whatever says. Is what he says written in stone somewhere bc if it is i havent seen it. heck i could start a web site and rank players on my own opinion but that doesn't mean it's right. Thats all i gotta say. So quit referring to him as if he's dickie v or something, look at the pic of him he never played a lick of basketball you can tell just by lookin at him.

I have one thing and one thing only, who gives a flyin you know what, wut this andre whitehead or whatever says. Is what he says written in stone somewhere bc if it is i havent seen it. heck i could start a web site and rank players on my own opinion but that doesn't mean it's right. Thats all i gotta say. So quit referring to him as if he's dickie v or something, look at the pic of him he never played a lick of basketball you can tell just by lookin at him.

Please do not compare Gaines to McAdoo. Apples and Oranges.

There is not one coach in Metro that would take Gaines over McAdoo.............WHite house coach would take McAdoo over Gaines.

You White House fans are funny.

OverZEALOUS FANaticS.

UNLESS THINGS HAVE CHANGED THE LAST FEW MONTHS SINCE AAU MCADOO HAS NO LEFT HAND AT ALL. I MEAN ZILCH, ZERO, AND ALSO HE HAS NO JUMPER AT ALL. PERIOD . END OF DISCUSSION .

NOW ON THE OTHER HAND MCADOO RUNS THE FLOOR VERY WELL AND PLAYS GOOD DEFENSE. HES AN EXCELLENT LEAPER. IF MCADOO COULD EVER LEARN TO SHOOT HE WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT DIV. 1 COLLEGE PLAYER. BUT UNTIL THEN I DONT SEE IT HAPPENING AT D.1.

UNLESS THINGS HAVE CHANGED THE LAST FEW MONTHS SINCE AAU MCADOO HAS NO LEFT HAND AT ALL. I MEAN ZILCH, ZERO, AND ALSO HE HAS NO JUMPER AT ALL. PERIOD . END OF DISCUSSION .

NOW ON THE OTHER HAND MCADOO RUNS THE FLOOR VERY WELL AND PLAYS GOOD DEFENSE. HES AN EXCELLENT LEAPER. IF MCADOO COULD EVER LEARN TO SHOOT HE WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT DIV. 1 COLLEGE PLAYER. BUT UNTIL THEN I DONT SEE IT HAPPENING AT D.1.

I agree with you 100 percent larry. i know you guys on here are going to think im crazy when i say this, but tahj wells is just as good as mcadoo if not better. he'll definately play at a higher level than mcadoo. but mark my words on this.....mcadoo's ticket is football. he is a great football player, to were in basketball he a very good player but not great.

I agree with you 100 percent larry. i know you guys on here are going to think im crazy when i say this, but tahj wells is just as good as mcadoo if not better. he'll definately play at a higher level than mcadoo. but mark my words on this.....mcadoo's ticket is football. he is a great football player, to were in basketball he a very good player but not great.

Currently speaking Wells is better than McAdoo from the few times that I have seen them play this year. It's kind of funny Crowder told me the same thing that McAdoo's ticket is football, but he loves basketball to death.

catuballer Posted Today, 05:11 PM

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Dec 7 2006 - 03:46 PM)

Barnes sand Upton are 2 different positions, also something I forgot to mention, I saw andre there @ the siegel playday so he's seen them both play as amny times as he needs. He must have seen something he liked.

Well he's been hurt so he had a 2 pt. game and a 5 pt. game, in both games he played about 5 mins.Were you at the Sycamore game, I believe it was Barnes who hit back to back to back 3's and the entire gym couldn't belive it, and Sycamore burned a t.o. and their coach was fuming. But you know what the fact is here buddy, Barnes or any other White House player don't care what they average they just want to win. They're not worried about what you or anybody else thinks, they don't care about themselves, they care about the team. And you know what, that's why they're so good. check out these posts with people agreeing with me and not you bro. it's not hard to argue what you're saying because i've seen them play each other twice, antioch and WHHS already so it's easy for me. And you know what I think, I think you're some greenbrier fan who is still cryin because we ended you guys season last year so holler!!! :)

Rhea Co.[/url]' post='826294638' date='Dec 7 2006 - 09:55 PM']

Currently speaking Wells is better than McAdoo from the few times that I have seen them play this year. It's kind of funny Crowder told me the same thing that McAdoo's ticket is football, but he loves basketball to death.

I was told the same thing-that Mcadoo will have a good chance to play in the NFL one day if he goes to the right college. And if he grows he has a chance to play at the professional level in basketball at least overseas.

runningwild Today, 07:15 PM Post #74

Manager

Group: Guests

Member No.: 65,751

QUOTE(catuballer @ Dec 7 2006 - 05:11 PM)

--------------------

"Ball's 2 da Wall"

Why would you say something like that? Andre is a great guy and you are bad-mouthing him and you don't even know him. Because if you did you wouldn't say the things you said. Andre is someone who trys his very best to put out the most accurate predictions and rankings that he can do. Of course he can't be everwhere all the time, that's impossible, but he tries to the best of his ability to do the best that he can. If you're so smart there tough guy then go ahead and start your own website, we'll see how many hits you get. But wait, you probably don't even know how to build a website. I mean he lives in Maryville and so far i've seen him at Antioch, Siegel and Liberty. He doesn't have to do all that but, he cares enough to try to get these kids exposure the best and most accurate way that he can. Pretty soon you'll have a problem with coacht too huh? Let me know when your website gets up and running, I'll want to check it out. :thumb:

Sorry, but I have been out of the loop for a bit. But Larrybird33 (love your name by the way) you keep referring to the summer. I saw Centennial beat White house by over 20 this summer. Was somthing wrong with them that game or what?

And people if you want to see a straight up baller, go see Drew Kelly at Centennial. He his stats for his last four games are: 21pts 17rebs, 26pts 9 rebs,31pts 18rebs, 36pts 9rebs.

Just a soph. Might be the best one in the southeast. Cinncninatti is calling, not letters, Clemson is calling, Miss State is in also(Stansbury and BK are good buddies, and Pearl sends him hand-written notes weakley. I have seen them.