The Season Has Ended....

Lost Old Dad

the real fun begins!

You know the annual merry go round of Coaches moving due to a failed program or schools that are trying to get a program going by.....stea.....cough cough..offering other coaches a position.

Thing is this board will soon be going to be by PLUS members only to post. Soooo if you want to play you need to get your money in to Plus so you can play.

For example will there be other schools out there to offer Coach Shad a spot to try and get him to leave Smyrna? Or will UT dump Fat Phil for Coach Quarrels?

Then there will soon be the Spring Matchups.......will Smyrna repeat? Will Riverdale return to being a powerhouse again and 'who' have they reloaded with now that Senior X has left.

Now I admit y'all will be able to read, it is much more fun to be able to respond to drivel and outright lies told by some. :thumb:

Then there is the ability to PM someone and tell them 'EXACTLY' what you think of them or what they have posted. :)

There 'SHOULD' be LOTS of new Smyrna and Ravenwood posters that need to plus! You know ALL the ones who have magically appeared in the last month. Gotta defend your teams you know. After all y'all both 'BELIEVE'! :)

Leaving y'all with this, you can pay it now and avoid the rush, or you can live with what those of us who have Plus write about y'all who have not.

Speaking of which mine is about due!

the real fun begins!

You know the annual merry go round of Coaches moving due to a failed program or schools that are trying to get a program going by.....stea.....cough cough..offering other coaches a position.

Thing is this board will soon be going to be by PLUS members only to post. Soooo if you want to play you need to get your money in to Plus so you can play.

For example will there be other schools out there to offer Coach Shad a spot to try and get him to leave Smyrna? Or will UT dump Fat Phil for Coach Quarrels?

Then there will soon be the Spring Matchups.......will Smyrna repeat? Will Riverdale return to being a powerhouse again and 'who' have they reloaded with now that Senior X has left.

Now I admit y'all will be able to read, it is much more fun to be able to respond to drivel and outright lies told by some. :thumb:

Then there is the ability to PM someone and tell them 'EXACTLY' what you think of them or what they have posted. :)

There 'SHOULD' be LOTS of new Smyrna and Ravenwood posters that need to plus! You know ALL the ones who have magically appeared in the last month. Gotta defend your teams you know. After all y'all both 'BELIEVE'! :)

Leaving y'all with this, you can pay it now and avoid the rush, or you can live with what those of us who have Plus write about y'all who have not.

Speaking of which mine is about due!

ahhhhhh i want a plus membership! i should have stuck with the "pick em"...i started off half way decent...

So LOD, do you think this will be the official "region 4-5a rumor mill" thread following last year's 1000+ offseason thread? B)