Stewart Co. vs. Creekwood

CatfishHunterJR

I remember that Jake West had a field day all three times that Stewart Co. played Creek Wood last year. If the Red Hawks can contain West then I'd take them to win HOWEVER the thing that I always say is "let me see it to believe it". That's why I am taking the Rebels to win at home behind another strong performance by Jake West.

Only played SC twice last year and split with them.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Creek Wood wins this one. They are much better than Stewart County. It will be close because of the Rebels slowdown game. I think the Red Hawks are much better this year while the Rebels aren't nearly as good as they were last year. Creek Wood was impressive in their win over Harpeth.

SC lost great Defensive play and speed in Wojtal and Wallace..need another game or so to see and compare better for how much 'worse' the Rebs have gotten. we'll see through the District games

hate to bust any predictions here, but the rebels may have an issue for tomorrow night's matchup..our work horse mr. West is sick, may not be able to suit up for district challenge #2. no final word tho, jus from wat i heard at school today. but we'll keep ya posted on that..it might just come down to a gametime decision. I sure hope he plays, but if he dont then this will be a sure fire test of the Rebels strength and ability to perform without the main go-to-guy. Good luck to both teams, and best of wishes to Jake :thumb:

Jake West is not the only player on this team that can score but we just need to pick up defense and cause turnovers in order to win. Jake West might now play but Stewart County is much more than just Jake West so lookin forward fo a good game and the students will have a BIG Factor in this game.

Jake West led the way with 25 tonight. Not bad for a sick guy :thumb::angry:

Just goes to show the toughness of Him and the rest of the Rebel bunch for stickin theirselves in and finishing the game. The defense stepped it up a notch, and some surrounding players became clutch as the clock ticked down. Good job though nonetheless to a determined Red Hawk bunch that came in and gave SC what they had. Also, props once again to the fans of Stewart County for showin their rebel spirit