Southridge Duals

Gtjackets

Ryan did pretty well winning against three teams until they ran into the brick wall known as Evansville Mater Dei where they where they were "vaporized" 64-3 by the perennial Indiana State champions. It`s my understanding that Soph Patrick Marchetti was the only winner for the Irish in that match which means that if they both wrestled, Aaron Bateman and Davis Dempsey both Lost.

I guess the only consolation is that there are NO teams in Tennessee that could hang with Mater Dei this year.

Ryan did pretty well winning against three teams until they ran into the brick wall known as Evansville Mater Dei where they where they were "vaporized" 64-3 by the perennial Indiana State champions. It`s my understanding that Soph Patrick Marchetti was the only winner for the Irish in that match which means that if they both wrestled, Aaron Bateman and Davis Dempsey both Lost.

I guess the only consolation is that there are NO teams in Tennessee that could hang with Mater Dei this year.

Is Evansville Mater dei wrestling in the Brentwood tourney this year? I think they wrestle in it every other year and they sat it out last year.