South Pittsburg at Whitwell

Ghostwriter

tigerinsania...........what has you so tore up about WHS athletics? if you arent kramer then who is the man behind the trash talk?

OK. One last time. For the cheap seats. I SAID THEY'D WIN! I even bet the new middle school on it! Now, we have no new middle school and no wins! I tried to provide some type of inspiration, some motivation, but nothing. Now, we don't even get the middle school to help develop some of that outstanding talent in the 3rd and 4th grades. Thanks fellows! :lol: <---There's "da man"

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. One last time. For the cheap seats. I SAID THEY'D WIN! I even bet the new middle school on it! Now, we have no new middle school and no wins! I tried to provide some type of inspiration, some motivation, but nothing. Now, we don't even get the middle school to help develop some of that outstanding talent in the 3rd and 4th grades. Thanks fellows! :thumb: <---There's "da man"

maybe its time for a change tigersania....new players new coaches or a new middle school im not sure what would be the top of the list