Cully vs. Ca friday night

Warrior_08

Didnt that group of seniors get into some off the field trouble recently? Sounds like trouble finds CA in recent years in some way or another. Last year they had a coach to stand up to medling parents and he left due to lack of support from administration. Now this coach sounds as if he is giving in to parent demands. Sounds like a no-win situation.

Yea... a few of the seniors got into some trouble. I guess all of that has been cleared up.

The coach you are talking about didn't necessarily have lack of support from the administration... it was more like he pretty much disrespected the administration a few times and the administration had enough of it.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea... a few of the seniors got into some trouble. I guess all of that has been cleared up.

The coach you are talking about didn't necessarily have lack of support from the administration... it was more like he pretty much disrespected the administration a few times and the administration had enough of it.

Willie could you tell me who should be starting for CA??

Thats exactly what I thought...the better players should be starting no matter there class...

That's exactly what I thought also! The seniors have no experience except for 1 or 2. The other 3 have none at all. Only 1 out of the 5 is more skilled than the underclassman. The only advantage the seniors have over the underclassman is size! CA was playing better with the underclassman than they have been with the seniors. Overall the seniors are not the better players as a group... now on the other hand 1 of the seniors is the best player on the team and deserves to start and play as much as possible.

If the seniors are better than the underclassman than so be it but don't play them just because the parents influence it!

Didnt that group of seniors get into some off the field trouble recently? Sounds like trouble finds CA in recent years in some way or another. Last year they had a coach to stand up to medling parents and he left due to lack of support from administration. Now this coach sounds as if he is giving in to parent demands. Sounds like a no-win situation.

about the trouble they got into, several of last years team members and a couple of starters were arrested in the incident for underage drinking. some of the kids on this years team were also involved. im tellin ya they sure are running a fine christian institution over there in columbia. they are leading the way of the christian example that there parents pay $4000.00 for. i would think that they would kick out those kids who were involved from this years squad. but then again there on the ball team and im sure "daddy" donated a couple of thousand and that was the end of that. CA u are losers u will never be a high instituation like BGA, BA, MBA, and etc.. because ur to scared to jump into division I or II because youll have ur butt handed to ya and second you guys probably couldnt afford giving financial aid considering yall are in major financial trouble anyways. but remember yall are the christian examples of columbia. your students no the miranda rights better than the bible!

No offense in any way shape or form to CA but its pretty much where the kids that would get there butts beat up at central go if they have money.Again no offense to the school itself intended its just the fact of the matter. Its a shame really when a school that clames this is failing at such a great rate. and as the parent situation goes the fact is that im sure most of these parents that complained about the players are on the school board this is why they have so much authority on the coach. Its as simple as if the parents that are on the board dont like the decisions of the coach hes gone. Me personally i wouldnt coach anywhere that there was a situation like that.

yall dont even know what your talkin bout. yes ca seniors did get in trouble. but they went to a party, were out by ten, and none of the senior basketball boys were drinking.the major drinking started later that night. i am in the senior class i should know. please stop going by RUMOR, and dont believe ever thing you hear. its none of anyones business anyway.

and lets get serious we all know the team loses as a whole not by grade.

Edited by Rocky07