enough of varsity what about the years coming up like freshmen and sop

macdaddy042

Well i'm sorry I offended, but those are the ones that have sticked out in my mind right now. I think that when they are seniors we will have a pretty good team and the thing about our sophomores most of them were the ones that played together and had a pretty good team back when we were in middle school. I am supporting the team also, I was just answering a question asking if we had any good sophomores and I answered it in such. And for me to answer the way I did, it is big on my part! I guess your one I didn't mention?

No I am not one that you didn't mention. I am just a past rebel player that knows the game and unlike you I don't make comments according to my friends. I watch all the games and respect all the players. Picking out one or two is ridiculous. Again a team is made of 5 players. You certainly have lots of opinoins in every post but nothing too back it up.

When you talk about a team leaving out others players is offensive to the entire team if they are a team. If you want to be for SC represent the entire team. They play as a team and should be talked about as such. Otherwise you are destroying what Bramlett is trying to instill in the boys.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I am not one that you didn't mention. I am just a past rebel player that knows the game and unlike you I don't make comments according to my friends. I watch all the games and respect all the players. Picking out one or two is ridiculous. Again a team is made of 5 players. You certainly have lots of opinoins in every post but nothing too back it up.

When you talk about a team leaving out others players is offensive to the entire team if they are a team. If you want to be for SC represent the entire team. They play as a team and should be talked about as such. Otherwise you are destroying what Bramlett is trying to instill in the boys.

Well then Cameron Taylor plays well with the others and has always done good with team work. Micheal Ward and Shelby Black both have a lot of heart and have done well on the team. Oh and Tuttle has height, but he's a new comer haven't seen him play much. So hopefully that covers everyone in the sophomore class. The TEAM has done a fine job together and I believe Bramlett has also been an amazing coach since the day he started coaching for Stewart Co.

• 3 months later...
well that sounds pretty good. well i cant wait to hear about them next year.

HARPETH

Well at harpeth you have Freshman Perry Horkins who got playing time the whole season. He will be a force to reckon with, Sophomore's we have Trey Caruthers, which if you saw any games this season you know he is going to be a huge thing by his senior year. Another Sophomore is Kendrick Jones, going to be a solid post with good defense. Harpeth only loses three seniors, and should be picking up a few freshman that are going to be sophomore's if they get there crap together. One is Raymond Hayes, who is quick as lightning who sees the court very well and has good ballhandling, the other is Eric Groves, who didnt get to play last year, but is a player who with a little improvement could be very good. Then our last Freshman is Zach Crowe, this kid will be a great spot up shooter, by his junior year. If he gets a little taller we might see another Jesse Moulton, but he is still a little short.

CHEATHAM

Cheatham has a good Junior class, seems like there Sophomore class is lacking alittle bit, but they have a pretty good freshman class, with Dontario Dansby leading the pack, which is Senior Don Dansby's little brother, this kid is probably going to be about 2 or 3 inches taller than his brother, he is perfect for basketball. Tall and Lanky, but has enough strength to do some damage, and will also be a premier player by his senior year, but most likely next year.

SYCAMORE

Chase Kilgore is going to be the star out of Sycamore's Freshman class, but he defenatly has company with DJ Anderson, Jacob Stone, and Spencer Moody. DJ Anderson will be the shooter, while Jacob Stone will be the Distributor he has a good head for the game, and Spencer Moody will be the Banger down low. Chase Kilgore though will be the all around player able to do it outside and inside. There Sophomore Class has a lot of experience from this year with Tyler Huston, Shane Staggs, and Travis Dempsey. They will be the Three headed monster in this district there senior year.

WHen these Freshman are Seniors, you will have the classic battle between District MVP, it wont be a two man race, it will most defenatly be a three man race with Perry Horkins(Harpeth), Chase Kilgore(Sycamore), and Dontario Dansby(Cheatham). That is my take on the subject.

Yeah, HHS1 got it about right except Kendrick Jones is a junior to be. Next years sophomore class and the incoming freshmen both won the TMSAA sectional championships in middle school and the junior class was runner up. There's some young players coming up that have won some games. The middle school went 23-1 in 2005-06 and 20-4 in 2006-07. Definitely not the same since Creekwood has 3 middle schools feeding their program while the Cheatham County schools have one middle school feeding one high school.

I have to say that the difference in the Cheatham County schools is that they play competitive basketball from the 4th grade on. By the time they are seniors, those kids have played each other for 9 years. That helps.

Yeah, HHS1 got it about right except Kendrick Jones is a junior to be. Next years sophomore class and the incoming freshmen both won the TMSAA sectional championships in middle school and the junior class was runner up. There's some young players coming up that have won some games. The middle school went 23-1 in 2005-06 and 20-4 in 2006-07. Definitely not the same since Creekwood has 3 middle schools feeding their program while the Cheatham County schools have one middle school feeding one high school.

I have to say that the difference in the Cheatham County schools is that they play competitive basketball from the 4th grade on. By the time they are seniors, those kids have played each other for 9 years. That helps.

I said Kendrick and Trey were sophomore's this year.