a "gathering" prior to Collins Hill vs Baylor...

harry thornton

Seeing as the Irish Varsity is idle tonight this will be more of a "social" than the usual structured meeting. BCB, it's either this or stay home tonight. Yeah, that's what I thought too. 3:30pm @ Merv's (drive past the ornate gates of the Baylor School entrance about 3/4 mile. Hang a Ronnie on Mountain Creek Rd. and it's about a stone's throw on the left. A barefoot RAIDER76 says he'll pick up the tab if RAWN will just kindly return his Nike air max II's. The social will break up after an hour and change and then it's off to Baylor to take in a match that our kids are NOT in. It ain't bad, is it MTNRASSLIN? Good luck to all competitors. For those who ain't done yet, it's then on to the Midtown Music Hall ("Yesterday's" to us from the 70's) to take in "The Josh Taylor Band" and mix with the locals. BCB, don't we have to be at Dade County at , like, 5:30am on Sat. ? OUCH. No rest for the weary. See y'all there.

Harry

Seeing as the Irish Varsity is idle tonight this will be more of a "social" than the usual structured meeting. BCB, it's either this or stay home tonight. Yeah, that's what I thought too. 3:30pm @ Merv's (drive past the ornate gates of the Baylor School entrance about 3/4 mile. Hang a Ronnie on Mountain Creek Rd. and it's about a stone's throw on the left. A barefoot RAIDER76 says he'll pick up the tab if RAWN will just kindly return his Nike air max II's. The social will break up after an hour and change and then it's off to Baylor to take in a match that our kids are NOT in. It ain't bad, is it MTNRASSLIN? Good luck to all competitors. For those who ain't done yet, it's then on to the Midtown Music Hall ("Yesterday's" to us from the 70's) to take in "The Josh Taylor Band" and mix with the locals. BCB, don't we have to be at Dade County at , like, 5:30am on Sat. ? OUCH. No rest for the weary. See y'all there.

Harry

Just trying to keep this invite from being on page 2. How about some RSVP confirmations? ROLL CALL !...

Just trying to keep this invite from being on page 2. How about some RSVP confirmations? ROLL CALL !...

Harry unlike the Lords of Lookout , most of these pantywaist wannabees have to ask permission to hang out with the boys. Wait a second Harry.............(a conversation bewteen BCB and sassylongandlean is taking place)

]BCB: Poopy is it ok if I meet John and a couple of buddies for a hamburger and coke.

SLAL: He** no you are not going out with those thugs again, untill you finish the laundry do the dishes, mop the floor and you better go on a diet ,cause I'm tired of all that you're carrying around

BCB: Ok poopy,thanks for letting me go.

Like I was saying Harry, those other men don't run their house like we do.

I'll be there

BEAR CAT BROWN

Master of My Domain

Sassy I was just kidding , please put down that pot

Edited by bear cat brown

Harry unlike the Lords of Lookout , most of these pantywaist wannabees have to ask permission to hang out with the boys. Wait a second Harry.............(a conversation bewteen BCB and sassylongandlean is taking place)

]BCB: Poopy is it ok if I meet John and a couple of buddies for a hamburger and coke.

SLAL: He** no you are not going out with those thugs again, untill you finish the laundry do the dishes, mop the floor and you better go on a diet ,cause I'm tired of all that you're carrying around

BCB: Ok poopy,thanks for letting me go.

Like I was saying Harry, those other men don't run their house like we do.

I'll be there

BEAR CAT BROWN

Master of My Domain

Sassy I was just kidding , please put down that pot

SLAL: and by the way,,,where do you get those new Nike shoes???

BCB: from a friend......

I have to stay home.....cook, clean, laundry....take little RMC to JV dual tournament, but I'll give the gathering location to Mrs. RMC...."Old BattleAxe".

Raider76...what size are the shoes? Mrs. RMC is Ecuadorian......I'm sure you'd rather part with the shoes than what John Wayne Bobbitt parted with.

Edited by RMC

BCB, Don't forget about me and your sister.

Sissypipe my sis said she had a nice time with you. She could tell you were a little nervous tho, since it was your first date, after switching back to the Hetro side. She was surprised by how very tiny your hands and shoes were, (what's that old saying about tiny feet???) And she thought that you might sit down when you wee wee. She loved the fact that ya'll used the same make-up and shopped at the same stores. She said she felt like she had a new best girlfriend. :lol:

Go Irish

bcb

Sissypipe my sis said she had a nice time with you. She could tell you were a little nervous tho, since it was your first date, after switching back to the Hetro side. She was surprised by how very tiny your hands and shoes were, (what's that old saying about tiny feet???) And she thought that you might sit down when you wee wee. She loved the fact that ya'll used the same make-up and shopped at the same stores. She said she felt like she had a new best girlfriend. :lol:

Go Irish

bcb

I guess that means Stovepipe should not worry about losing his shoes to the ND bunch......like ole Raider76 has to.