Red Boiling Springs @ Jackson Co.

muffin

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about them Owlettes?

How about em? Who is your team? Or do you have one?

Just because Lafayette beat ya don't go taking it out on the other team out of Macon County...

Not taking it out on RBS, just simply stating that they will lose. Why would I take it out on RBS b/c the Owlettes lost to MC????

You obviously haven't seen JC's point guard or you wouldn't be making this statement. She is better than good and the little Rich girl won't be picking her "in a heart beat" she wasn't able to last year and JC's point guard is better now than she was then. The "little Rich girl" is a very good player in her own right no doubt. Just thought i would inform you beings you seem to be somewhat "out of the loop" on JC's team and player info. Glad i could help! :)

Congrats to the Lady Dawgs of their 60-56 win...Sounds like to me that Jackson County needs to find some refs that know what "True Traveling" is...I cant wait to see these 2 outstanding teams battle it out in their second meeting...

It's not so funny anymore is it!?!?

I was just trying to get some fire going. Congrats to RBS on their win. I am a SC fan first but I am a blue devil fan as well. So although this loss doesn't really concern me, I hate to see it because the team I picked lost. Congrats again, watchout for JC next time around.

Alright, let's here some details from tonight's game. Congrats to RBS on the win, from the score, must have been exciting.

It was an exciting game, and after the first half JC was winning by 2 points...After halftime RBS got control and after they got the lead they lead for the rest of the half...RBS come into this game intimidated at the fact that the other team had JACKSON COUNTY written across their jerseys, but hey who wouldn't be intimidated...Look at the JC/Crange game...JC was winning at halftime, but then JC come out and scored a total of 10 points the whole 2nd half...After our girls found out that they could beat this team they did, but if these girls will step up and play some defense and rebound they'll be really scary...They have the best offense that i've seen, but they give up to many wide open shots, and they can't do that...Great game...can't wait to see ya at RBS...

Congrats to the Lady Dawgs of their 60-56 win...Sounds like to me that Jackson County needs to find some refs that know what "True Traveling" is...I cant wait to see these 2 outstanding teams battle it out in their second meeting...

Congratulation to the Lady Bulldogs, you earned it. You have the talent.

The refs did a very good job officiating tonight. One cannot bunny hop---traveling---one cannot shuffle feet without dribbling to position for shot----traveling-------

Now to be championship material, the coach needs to work on a basic fundamental in basketball instead of jumping the refs.