WEST GREENE vs. SOUTH GREENE

billybobbasketball

:D:D That's funny!

You are obviously very ignorant about Greene County basketball. The most talent? :D:D

Who has more talent Snow?? I am not the least bit ignorant about Greene Co. BB and in truth have probably forgotten more than you will ever know about all of the major sports in GC. ;)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I exposed Coach Jones as dukesofhazzard in a post a couple of months ago. I find it odd that he denied it and now has quit posting. Now, this "commonsense" guy pops up and sounds a whole lot like Shawn Jones. Is that a just one of those quirky coincidences? Hmm

No its not shawn jones, its Chad Beach from wg he use to help coach greenlee.

I exposed Coach Jones as dukesofhazzard in a post a couple of months ago. I find it odd that he denied it and now has quit posting. Now, this "commonsense" guy pops up and sounds a whole lot like Shawn Jones. Is that a just one of those quirky coincidences? Hmm

First greenefan this is the 1st time ive ever been on here. no im not commonsense. 2nd mark is a good friend of mine and he knows that i wouldnt say this things about him. 3rd if you know me so well the tell me who you your, no better yet call me 552-1019 cause you got a ###### kicking coming to you. All you all need to grow up if you want to make fun, trash, or talk sugar do it to there face not like a 2yr old over the internet .I guess i shouldnt have been so harsh, cause anybody that would talk about somebody behind there back. Isnt going to come fowarded anyways. Wish the buffs the best.

First greenefan this is the 1st time ive ever been on here. no im not commonsense. 2nd mark is a good friend of mine and he knows that i wouldnt say this things about him. 3rd if you know me so well the tell me who you your, no better yet call me 552-1019 cause you got a ###### kicking coming to you. All you all need to grow up if you want to make fun, trash, or talk sugar do it to there face not like a 2yr old over the internet .I guess i shouldnt have been so harsh, cause anybody that would talk about somebody behind there back. Isnt going to come fowarded anyways. Wish the buffs the best.

That's Right!!! You Tell Them!!! GO BUFFS!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...