Stewart Vs. Sycamore

elizabug09

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well elizabug, you do to much talking about Stewart Co. and you have your opinion like everyone else but you have been gettin way ahead of yourself. You say could SC beat Sycamore, and yes they have a chance, but they play a team called Fairview on Monday and that is who they need to be worried about, considering it was a close game until the 4th quarter according to the Tennessean. And about all this 1st in the district talk, yes they are but they have played the bottom two ranked teams. Yes they played Creekwood who beat Harpeth but just because SC beat Creekwood doesnt mean they can also be Harpeth. Its not about who beats who because the teams play different each game according to their matchups because different teams match up differently to others. SC just matched up well against Creekwood, but last year i never saw them match up well to Harpeth. But you need to let it get deeper in the season before you start all this talking you have been carrying on about.

Well elizabug, you do to much talking about Stewart Co. and you have your opinion like everyone else but you have been gettin way ahead of yourself. You say could SC beat Sycamore, and yes they have a chance, but they play a team called Fairview on Monday and that is who they need to be worried about, considering it was a close game until the 4th quarter according to the Tennessean. And about all this 1st in the district talk, yes they are but they have played the bottom two ranked teams. Yes they played Creekwood who beat Harpeth but just because SC beat Creekwood doesnt mean they can also be Harpeth. Its not about who beats who because the teams play different each game according to their matchups because different teams match up differently to others. SC just matched up well against Creekwood, but last year i never saw them match up well to Harpeth. But you need to let it get deeper in the season before you start all this talking you have been carrying on about.

Well you sre have been watching my posts and keeping up with my posts Just Keeping It Real.

Well I'm definately not against SC but there are certain times to say certain things and you have been getting way ahead of yourself. I'm not taking anything against the Rebs but they haven't played but one good team. And earlier you said the Cheatham Co schools are all talk but you have been been the one running your mouth. Just keep it cool for a while until the Rebs really get going, then you can start talking they way you are. You can still give them props, but just quit all these predictions and mouth running.