Greene COunty Next Year?

tnhsfbman

With all the speculation and wondering about the WG job I thought I would start a thread on Greene County in general, how are they going to be?? Who does SG lose? Can NG or CD compete with them?? Any players returning of note? etc etc.

Just wanting some ideas.

I think they will shape up just the way they did this year! When WG gets a new coach it will take a while to see difference!

lol WELL was looking for some more substance to the post----I hear SG is losing a lot of upperclassmen and that NG is losing everyone but one of their skill people. CD has lost some skill but the bulk of thier team i am told was sophmores. WG does need a coach but they lose a lot except for the Rb--Ward?

lol WELL was looking for some more substance to the post----I hear SG is losing a lot of upperclassmen and that NG is losing everyone but one of their skill people. CD has lost some skill but the bulk of thier team i am told was sophmores. WG does need a coach but they lose a lot except for the Rb--Ward?

I believe it will be SG, CD, NG, WG next year and then as usual they will get smoked by the Ktown area AA teams. SG will be young but that young group from Camp Creek that won county championship will be sophs and should go with what talent came from the other feeders to make a decent team. One thing is certain, next year we will find out if the SGHS staff can coach or not cause they have their work cut out for them. :)

Edited by NT#1

I believe it will be SG, CD, NG, WG next year and then as usual they will get smoked by the Ktown area AA teams. SG will be young but that young group from Camp Creek that won county championship will be sophs and should go with what talent came from the other feeders to make a decent team. One thing is certain, next year we will find out if the SGHS staff can coach or not cause they have their work cut out for them. :D

Interesting......so SG loses all their skill?? I heard CD lost QB and RB and NG loses skill players--WG gets everyone back so they should be better, any young kids that might make a splash?