Briarcrest vs. St. Georges

bluffcity901

Hamilton/Washington was not the game of the night in Memphis, it was the Briarcrest/St. Georges game.Not only was it the game of the night in Memphis it was the game of the night in tennessee,and attracted college coaches[Tennessee coach Bruce Pearl,Memphis coach John Calipari,and Arkansas coach Stan Heath.The game had ''5'' future d1 college players in:Leslie Mcdonald[nationally ranked #11 in the class of 2009{#1 in tennessee}],Elliot Williams[nationally ranked #63 in the class of 2008{#1 in tennessee}],Laurence Bowers[nationally ranked #76 in the class of 2008{#11 in tennessee}],Gregg Wooten[#8 in tennessee in the class of 2009],and Elgin Lee[#23 in tennessee in the class of 2008].St George won 52-50 b/c of a three pointer hit a three pointer with 12.1 sec to go by junior gaurd Elliot Williams.Sophmore guard Leslie Mcdonald scored a game high 18pts and jr. guard Elliot Williams scored a team high 17pts.Clearly the best game of the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE:LESLIE MCDONALD IS DA TRUTH!!!!!!!!!

Hamilton/Washington was not the game of the night in Memphis, it was the Briarcrest/St. Georges game.Not only was it the game of the night in Memphis it was the game of the night in tennessee,and attracted college coaches[Tennessee coach Bruce Pearl,Memphis coach John Calipari,and Arkansas coach Stan Heath.The game had ''5'' future d1 college players in:Leslie Mcdonald[nationally ranked #11 in the class of 2009{#1 in tennessee}],Elliot Williams[nationally ranked #63 in the class of 2008{#1 in tennessee}],Laurence Bowers[nationally ranked #76 in the class of 2008{#11 in tennessee}],Gregg Wooten[#8 in tennessee in the class of 2009],and Elgin Lee[#23 in tennessee in the class of 2008].St George won 52-50 b/c of a three pointer hit a three pointer with 12.1 sec to go by junior gaurd Elliot Williams.Sophmore guard Leslie Mcdonald scored a game high 18pts and jr. guard Elliot Williams scored a team high 17pts.Clearly the best game of the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE:LESLIE MCDONALD IS DA TRUTH!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone think Leslie win go pro