Sale Creek at Whitwell

keep dreamin

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitwell wins by 12. Obviously you haven't been to recent games at Whitwell 'cause the refs have definitely not favored the home team!

you are right i havent been to any recent home games but last year is what im basing my statement on, but we only need 1 of those out of shape woman to ref the game (lol) you only need 3

Whitwell wins by 12. Obviously you haven't been to recent games at Whitwell 'cause the refs have definitely not favored the home team!

I dont know what your thinking lips22 you've obviously saw something no one else has....id say itll be a tight game...unless sale creek brings a shooter from north sand mtn...then its LIGHTS OUT

I dont know what your thinking lips22 you've obviously saw something no one else has....id say itll be a tight game...unless sale creek brings a shooter from north sand mtn...then its LIGHTS OUT

First of all, I just might be one of those out-of-shape women that you are talking about it, and I am just big boned thats all. I don't appreciate you talking about me like that. :lol: Third, the boys are very close to breaking through...if they will stick to the game plan instead of jacking all those threes. When they listened to their coach it was a 12 - 15 game at the end of the first vs. a very good NSM team.

They will show up tonight vs. the creek and get the win.

It's working out just like I've been saying. Once the MIGHTY TIGERS (They're GRRRRREAT!) got through their horribly tough schedule to open up the season, I said they'd show their true colors. Now that they've whipped up on CCA, it's on! The "Crick" is next!

WHS: 79

SC: 58

Sale Crick will keep it close for a quarter, quarter and a half, then it'll be over!

First of all, I just might be one of those out-of-shape women that you are talking about it, and I am just big boned thats all. I don't appreciate you talking about me like that. <_<

An out-of-shape woman from Whitwell?? What are the odds? :lol:

MIGHTY TIGERS (They're GRRRRREAT!) dominate this one again. Sale Crick runs home with their Howlin' Pantherette tails between their legs. B)